Status
Not open for further replies.
New England federal election, 1874
nYdaPh7.png

I think Sanders won, and I think after this debate the Social Democratic Party will be the only party which sees an increase in the polls. However, I don't think it will be enough to carry the Social Democratic Party to victory. Here's my prediction for the election:

Conservatives: 51.9%, 156 seats
Social Democrats: 28.7%, 52 seats
Labour: 17.3%, 27 seats
Greens: 0.9%, 6 seats

Personally I think Carborne won

You wouldn't be alone in that thought

I could feel the groan going through my body at Bernie's "comeback" come on Carborne, you can win this.

Which one?

That's some niceeeeeee photoshopping.

thanks!

Yeah she has some charisma, No one listens to Regan - and Sanders is too left-wing populist for most.

Jeez, what did Geoff ever do to you?

That was so long and immersive, that I briefly forgot the links at the end of the article aren't real.

Yay! I'm glad!

I think Sanders won, and I think after this debate the Social Democratic Party will be the only party which sees an increase in the polls. However, I don't think it will be enough to carry the Social Democratic Party to victory. Here's my prediction for the election:

Conservatives: 51.9%, 156 seats
Social Democrats: 28.7%, 52 seats
Labour: 17.3%, 27 seats
Greens: 0.9%, 6 seats

Interesting prediction. I see Parti Francophone seemed to give up the ghost even with the pundits.

'Which banker wrote that joke?'

Gotta throw in some eye roll worthy things every now and again.

Personally, I see this election as a bit like how the 2016 primaries is seemingly turning out to be.

Bernie is incredibly unpolished, but he'll end up Leader of the Opposition, and with four or so years in the post, four years in the public spotlight, hopefully he can crush the Tories in the next election.

That is, if the Tories don't gerrymander New England to fuck.

Personally, I see this election as a bit like how the 2016 primaries is seemingly turning out to be.

Bernie is incredibly unpolished, but he'll end up Leader of the Opposition, and with four or so years in the post, four years in the public spotlight, hopefully he can crush the Tories in the next election.

That is, if the Tories don't gerrymander New England to fuck.

Matt Harrington, who totally doesn't have ties to the Nationals in the United States is the Tory MP who had submitted the initial proposals. It's also important to note that Harrington's mentor, who never did anything wrong, also helped shape his political career.

Status
Not open for further replies.