Status
Not open for further replies.
New England federal election, 1870
WihTecz.png

Hey,I know I've asked for this in the past (Btw, LOVE YOUR ARGENTINA), but can you make an Israel wikibox? I'm curious to see how much lower they are in HDI and GDP per capita compared to OTL Israel. Also, maybe you could do one of the Arab States (and Iran), pretty plz?

I've warned you about hijacking this thread. Apparently warning wasn't enough.

"and was highly courted by the British Liberal Party to led them in the House of Commons"

Wait... does New England have British MPs, or do they just expect him to up sticks and run in Dover or something?

"and was highly courted by the British Liberal Party to led them in the House of Commons"

Wait... does New England have British MPs, or do they just expect him to up sticks and run in Dover or something?

Most likely the latter. It was hardly unknown to have a colonial run in the United Kingdom as an MP. Whilst hardly the same situation, Andrew Bonar Law spent the first twelve years of his life in New Brunswick, and there had been at least a few OTL Indian MPs in the late 1900s who had emigrated from the Raj. I wouldn't be entirely surprised at some cross-pollination of politicians across the Atlantic between Canada, New England and the United Kingdom, and beyond.

Is he related to P T Barnum?

Also what's P T Barnum doing ITTL? Does he persue a career in politics as he did IOTL?

P.T. Barnum was a provincial politician.

So Antartica has true settlements and not just mere research bases. Damn. Franklin in particular reminds me of a snowy version of the old military base I served at in West Virginia.

Also, it amuses me the Liberals were so successful that one of the two Conservatives won his seat, only by default, because his opponent literally fucking died during campaigning. Beyond that, good on the Yankees for standing up to both the Confederacy and British support of them. I hope modern Britain is embarrassed of what it did nowadays.

Modern Britain likes to sweep the whole "we totally didn't support the confederacy" thing under the rug.

And yea, Antarctica has actual settlements, mining towns, research bases, and ice highways.

Wow! Wonderful! The only thing I see is that the town of Hartland, CT is seen as part of Hartford County. It's part of Litchfield County.

@Kanan What's Seth MacFarlane been up to ITTL? How has his animation been altered by an independent New England?

He has a few less shows.

They were asking him to pack up the homestead and move over to ole' England.

Modern Britain likes to sweep the whole "we totally didn't support the confederacy" thing under the rug.

And yea, Antarctica has actual settlements, mining towns, research bases, and ice highways.

Ah, so Antarctica remains the same delightful shade of pink as much of it does OTL. Is there some kind of treaty preventing resource extraction as in OTL, or has that been covered already?

What did he do? I don't understand why you needed to kick him for that.
Requests arent something to get banned over? Im not sure I understand exactly why you made that decision?

I specifically warned him to quit hijacking this thread by demanding its creators make things that have nothing to do with the thread for him. If I give you a very specific warning and you do that thing anyway, you get kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.