Status
Not open for further replies.
F0FWPmr.png
I would like to see those referendums please...

I already know 2018 is the flag referendum....

Mind me asking where you got the data to draw districts from the 1840s? Did you just use the US census data on Wikipedia, or were you able to go deeper?

Mind me asking where you got the data to draw districts from the 1840s? Did you just use the US census data on Wikipedia, or were you able to go deeper?

Since this is

A) the 1840s
B) Basically Britain in the 1840s
C) "What's representation?"

The main criteria for drawing electoral districts is "one seat per county: more seats than counties? add in a city!"

There should be a New England that appears in the middle of the ocean right next to the US, and they should make Kanan their queen. After all, it has an economy the size of South Korea with half the people, Trump will hate them so much!

ST15RM

Banned
I like these election wikipedia articles but Please say you’re gonna do one on Lenny, even if it’s gonna be a while.

I like these election wikipedia articles but Please say you’re gonna do one on Lenny, even if it’s gonna be a while.

As long as you periodically remind me haha. I'm so bad at remembering things sometimes so you have my full permission to bug me until I do it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.