OTL Election maps resources thread

2017_governor_fairfax_county.svg.png

Finally finished the Italian map - I haven't yet changed the FdI colours, although I will do it once I also write the description - which might have to wait a bit since tomorrow I'm going to Brussels.

italian_general_election__2018_by_nanwe01-dc68ls0.png

Thande

Donor
Very nice work @Nanwe !

The lines in the north still seem a bit too spidery, but I'm blowed if I can think of a better way of doing it, and the important thing is it doesn't obscure the overall national picture - which it doesn't.

Couple of rough maps I made for Atlas ahead of the Illinois Primary - R vs D primary votes mapped by county and congressional districts D v R, in both 2016 Presidential and 2014 Gubernatorial. The maps were created quickly with little care for quality, so the district map for instance is just a recolored DRA screenshot.
coookmap.png
coookmap2014.png

districtmap2016.png
districtmap2014.png

Follow-up to my previous post, analysis's of Illinois election Results:

coookmap2018.png

districtmap2018.png

^ This one was hell to create, had to go around to each county board for a bunch of districts, discovered a bunch of well...weird ones.

coookmap_Dem.png
coookmap_Dv_D.png
coookmap_Rep.png

The local election in The Hague two days ago at the neighbourhood level, and that of four years ago for comparison. I fear it suffers for the Irish Disease: too much green! I've had to change the Islamic parties to shades of purple or I would've had to make five distinguishable shades of green.

hpUX5Gg.png

Not the Chamber's uninominal districts but still interesting: how Italians abroad voted. That is, for as far as it's been counted.

Again, the three main colours are self-explanatory, but in some countries Italians voted differently:
  • In the Dominican Republic, Argentina and Uruguay, Italians voted for the Associative Movement Italians Abroad
  • In Venezuela, Paraguay and Chile, they voted for the Tricolour Union Latin America
  • And, my favourite, in Myanmar Italians voted for More Europe

rxJUzq0.png
New Zealand voting for the 5-star movement for some reason gave me a laugh.

Thande

Donor
Have finally managed converting all the data for the last 54 years' worth of London local elections to spreadsheet format.

Now I can actually make some more maps...