OTL Election maps resources thread

In the area of Miami, the municipality of Hialeah is well known as being a hot bed of old guard Cuban Republicans, in the sense of them being classically ardently conservative, and them being rather old. Therefore, it is a surprise that Donald Trump carried this city by a mere 93 votes, less than .1% of the vote. To visualize how momentous this is, I created a google fusion table (something I've learned from my job at the FDP) of the election by precinct. Go to this link and click over each individual precinct to see its margin. Enjoy!
hiamap.PNG

Did somebody ask for more UK General Election maps? Here's second place in every constituency in 2010, 2015, and 2017. Perhaps most notable is the quick rise-and-fall of UKIP as the runner-up party, as well as the shift to more of a two-horse race in England and Wales between Conservative and Labour in 2017.

2010:
244938_united_kingdom_2010_second_place.png

2015:
406878_united_kingdom_2015_second_place.png

2017:
454050_united_kingdom_2017_second_place.png

Alright, 'Plaid or a Plaid splinter group.'

Though I suppose the perfect storm of votesplitting could give the Lib Dems the area somehow.

Or if the Lib Dems dropped everything and became "Federalism Right Now" promising Welsh equal priority in a Gwynedd assembly or something along those lines.

The most expensive House of Representatives Race in US History, Georgia's 6th congressional district saw nearly $55,000,000 in total spending (for context at how insane this is, even for America, the second most expensive race in 2012 didn't even reach half that amount). Georgia's 6th is unusual as one of the only 15 districts in America where a majority of adults hold College Degrees, and it is the only one of those to have voted for Trump (albeit by a 1.5% margin). In spite of there being speculation that the Democrats could flip the district with charismatic candidate Jon Ossoff, former Secretary of State of Georgia, Karen Handel, beat the polls off the back of high voter turnout.

Second Round Results for GA-06:
Handel (R) - 134,595 - 51.9%
Ossoff (D) - 124,893 - 48.1%

Handel +3.8

oBnN3rg.png

<precinct map to be added later>
Woah...

Thande

Donor
The most expensive House of Representatives Race in US History, Georgia's 6th congressional district saw nearly $55,000,000 in total spending (for context at how insane this is, even for America, the second most expensive race in 2012 didn't even reach half that amount). Georgia's 6th is unusual as one of the only 15 districts in America where a majority of adults hold College Degrees, and it is the only one of those to have voted for Trump (albeit by a 1.5% margin). In spite of there being speculation that the Democrats could flip the district with charismatic candidate Jon Ossoff, former Secretary of State of Georgia, Karen Handel, beat the polls off the back of high voter turnout.

Second Round Results for GA-06:
Handel (R) - 134,595 - 51.9%
Ossoff (D) - 124,893 - 48.1%

Handel +3.8

oBnN3rg.png

<precinct map to be added later>
What was the turnout? Do we know yet or is 'high' just an estimate?