Official Greenshevik thread

Comrades, we have scored a major victory today. The population finally acknowledged the superiority of Russian Green to the Reactionary Gold, but all is not well. I have noticed must dissension in the ranks, some just want green Russia, others want to reform the UCS in even greater ways, others want to create an entirely new CS. Comrades, we have shown that we are a great force of change, we can not allow or force to be weakened by internal strife.

That is why I created this thread so that we may work out or ideological differences and create a stronger and more sound Green Revolution.

Personally I support Greater UCS reform.

Last edited:
Comrades, we have scored a major victory today. The population finally acknowledged the superiority of Russian Green to the Reactionary Gold, but all is not well. I have noticed must dissension in the ranks, some just want green Russia, others want to reform the UCS in even greater ways, others want to create an entirely new CS. Comrades, we have shown that we are a great force of change, we can not allow or force to be weakened by internal strife.

That is why I created this thread so that we may work out or ideological differences and create a stronger and more sound Green Revolution.

Personally I support Greater UCS reform.
We must be wary, there a still those who refuse to use green for russia.

Sachyriel

Banned
Now that the Greens are in power I guess we'll be switching sides; Golds becoem revolutionaries and Greens try to oppress the Gold side? :rolleyes:

The question is, can UCS be reformed? a lot of people in the UCS refuse to accept our electorial victory and are trying to enforce a Gold Russian UCS.

I support UCS reform but it seems to have ended. The result:
ucsproposal.png

Now let's update all the base maps comrades. With the new global updated global format (not shown here, I don't have time to do that now), of course.

ucsproposal.png

To mine (obviously). I think we should just finish this, since Russia alone tore this board asunder (I felt like using that word).
Agreed but I am just trying to make sure more extreme Greenshelviks don't go off on their own and try to demand greater reforms and cause a whole new civil war.

I think Turkey should be red. Both Ottoman and Republican Turkey use the red flag.

ED: Moreover it needs to be differentiated from Russia.

I think Turkey should be red. Both Ottoman and Republican Turkey use the red flag.

Green = Islam = Caliph = Ottoman Sultan. And you can tell it apart from Russia easy, so it's fine.

Agreed but I am just trying to make sure more extreme Greenshelviks don't try to demand greater reforms and cause a whole new civil war.
Same here. If Russia is Green based on its uniforms, why must France be purple if its uniforms are blue?

I now must turn my attention to more important matters and ask why insist it is Greenshelvik?

Same here. If Russia is Green based on its uniforms, why must France be purple if its uniforms are blue?

I now must turn my attention to more important matters and ask why insist it is Greenshelvik?
because someone said it was spelt like that and then we all copied it into our titles.