myr

Banned
WW1 is avoided until Germamy develops nukes. Due lack of nazism experts don't leave Germany resulting in Germans being decades aheads of rest of the world in missile and nuclear tech. Germany surprise nuke major cities in UK,France,Russia with V2s forcing them to surrender unconditionally and do the same to USA, China, Japan
inspired by this scenario by infographic show

Last edited:
Why would they? Contrary to the beliefs of most 12 year olds, Germany never wanted to "conquer the world." I'm pretty sure no great power or even superpower has ever considered such a thing. Nukes or not, conquering the world isn't in the cards for any nation in history. It's not feasible to rule over billions of people who despise you and want to rule themselves, nor is it ultimately profitable in the long term - look at the European colonial empires and what happened to them. Real life isn't a game of HoI4.

How on Earth does a V-2 carry a nuclear warhead? It can only carry a 1000 pound payload.

Also, what happens is every other country rushes their own nuclear program and then launch a massed joint strike on this clearly bonkers Germany.
My poor butterflies....they had so much to live for.
i felt a great disturbance in the board. As if millions of butterflies had cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

Germany’s rocket program was vastly over prioritized because of the ToV. They were cut off of so many other areas of development and this area the British and French didn’t take seriously rockets so they were able to go to town with them.

No WW1 you aren’t going to speed up the German rocket program. Much the opposite. Funds that would have gone to that will certainly go elsewhere and in the absence of a big war a lot of tech will be directed in strange and unhelpful directions.

You will have a generation of officers still trying to fight the Franco Prussian war. The German Army picked up the lessons from their late offensives in WW1 they adapted in the next war.

Last edited:
Germany’s rocket program was vastly over prioritized because of the ToV. They were cut off of so many other areas of development and this area the British and French didn’t take seriously rockets so they were able to go to town with them.

No WW1 you aren’t going to speed up the German rocket program. Much the opposite. Funds that would have gone to that will certainly go elsewhere and in the absence of a big war a lot of tech will be directed in strange and unhelpful directions.

You will have a generation of officers still trying to fight the Franco Prussian war. The German Army picked up the lessons from their late offensives in WW1 they adapted in the next war.

Goddard would still conduct his experiments. He might get farther without a Great Depression and the surveillance opportunities would be very attractive for every military in the world. Nuclear power will also be attractive at first though it may be the mid-1960s before a viable power plant is developed.

I really hate The Infographics Show. Turned into a less-than-mediocre content farm.
Yeah I lost interest on them rather quickly
A shame really
look at the European colonial empires and what happened to them. Real life isn't a game of HoI4.
Tbh OTL colonial empires are the greatest argument for life being a Hol4 game
The fact they existed at all is pretty insane
I'm pretty sure no great power or even superpower has ever considered such a thing.
China, Persia, Assyria, the mongols...I could keep going, they would all beg to disagree
In the modern age the goal is the more realistic "be a superpower or hyperpower if we get really really lucky" tho
It's not feasible to rule over billions of people who despise you and want to rule themselves, nor is it ultimately profitable in the long term
Fully agree