Novus Ordo Seclorum: The Age of Empires Reborn

Are you ok, HeX? This is some wacky shit.

I might actually go and write that gnozi TL I thought up ~3 months ago. If this strange combination of religions can work(-ish, my suspension of disbelief broke when i found out Grande was the pope), anything goes.

Are you ok, HeX? This is some wacky shit.

I might actually go and write that gnozi TL I thought up ~3 months ago. If this strange combination of religions can work(-ish, my suspension of disbelief broke when i found out Grande was the pope), anything goes.
I mean, I'm assuming this isn't the same Ariana Grande we have OTL; this Grande could easily be a super religious figure and model Albionist. I'll admit though that I agree that it is a bit silly for my liking, but it isn't my timeline, and everything else so far is stellar.

Plus, it's not like she's the only OTL artist to be Marquis/Marchioness; Dolly Parton apparently was as well according to the article.

Also, @HeX , I'm curious; obviously most prominent Americans, including prominent American Christians like MLK and Billy Graham, are Albionists ITTL. Are there any prominent Americans from OTL you're planning on keeping as prominent Christians ITTL?

I'll admit though that I agree that it is a bit silly for my liking, but it isn't my timeline, and everything else so far is stellar.
That's the spirit! While the tone of this TL isn't supposed to be comical, persay, the overall scenario is frankly a tad ridiculous. Ariana Grande being the leader of one of the world's largest religions is par for the course in a universe where the Illuminati is real and over two billion people believe Athena of Greek myth is a real being that regularly makes excursions to the mortal realm.

Plus, it's not like she's the only OTL artist to be Marquis/Marchioness; Dolly Parton apparently was as well according to the article.
The main reason OTL celebrities have been drafted to become religious leaders is that I'm not content in just letting old white guys always be in charge in a religion as weird and obtuse as Albionism. Zsa Zsa Gabor, for example, is a renowned Patriot ITTL.

Also, @HeX , I'm curious; obviously most prominent Americans, including prominent American Christians like MLK and Billy Graham, are Albionists ITTL. Are there any prominent Americans from OTL you're planning on keeping as prominent Christians ITTL?
Meet Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll and the biggest Christian celebrity in Columbian history.

Meet Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll and the biggest Christian celebrity in Columbian history.
Yes. Will we get a wiki page for the King? Also, it's obviously your TL, but I'd also like to request keeping Fulton Sheen Catholic unless you already have plans for him.

This may be something of a tall order, but it would be really interesting to see an overview of some of the myths/stories of Albionism, such as the Theogony, Kojiki Nova, and some of the stories around Washington and the Founders. It would also be cool to maybe learn more about the process of how Albionism went from being just another branch of Protestantism to... this. After all, such a change doesn't occur overnight.

Also, according to the Wikipedia page Albionism was part of a Great Awakening; did any other religions come about from this time period?

I wasn't intending to say that ridiculousless is a bad thing, I'm just intimidated by how ridiculous this TL is.

Timeline looks a bit off to me. I'm pretty sure it scaled wrong or something (the image, not the contents).

Timeline looks a bit off to me. I'm pretty sure it scaled wrong or something (the image, not the contents).
I think it's because I started it in 1837 instead of an even year. I'll fix it in the morning, it's one AM for me and I have school tomorrow so...

I think it's because I started it in 1837 instead of an even year. I'll fix it in the morning, it's one AM for me and I have school tomorrow so...
Wait- I might be stupid. Are you doing this yourself or are you using the sandbox feature?

NOOOO!

The cursor is the bane of my existence. I'll post a more polished version soon. Sorry about that.

(I also left the second half of the year Odysseus I was married, I'll get that too.)
mistakes are common, my friend. do not fret

Why did the leaders who did abdicate do so?
Angelica I's abdication was forced by a coalition of anti-Columbian forces during the Columbian War of Succession (I need to update her husband, that's not the one I currently have planned for her to marry).

Angelica III abdicated because she absolutely hated being empress. She wasn't cut out to rule, and she knew it. Her twin brother Odysseus was always more popular and more qualified than her (his epithet is "the People's Emperor"), and so after seven years of partying and neglecting her duties, she eventually just decided to strike out on her own as a socialite.