Nova Hibernia

Remember when the 2nd Premier of Ontario, and leader of the federal Liberal Party (who was born in Upper Canada), went on to serve 15 years in Westminister as an elected representative of the Irish Parliamentary Party for County Longford - South? Neither did I.

Sounds suspiciously like a book my advisor, Colin Barr, just released ;) But if you ARE interested in the study, I'd suggest reaching out to him! :)
Oh I'm very interested in that read!

Edit: ah I see this is the one you've already recommended, Religion in Greater Ireland. Cheers again can't wait to read this.

Oh I'm very interested in that read!

Edit: ah I see this is the one you've already recommended, Religion in Greater Ireland. Cheers again can't wait to read this.

Actually, it's this one:

Irelands Empire: The Roman Catholic Church in the English Speaking World

(Which I have NOT read it. Shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone! ;) )

Well this was an interesting and relevant read! (Archbishop Lynch and New Ireland: An Unfulfilled Dream for Canada's Northwest).

Details the efforts made 1873-1887 to establish a farming colony for Irish and Scottish Catholics it what is now Manitoba.

The key figure was Irish-born Archbishop Joseph Lynch of Ontario, who took over as Archbishop in 1860 from a French-Canadian (approximately representing the take-over of the Catholic Church hierarchy in Ontario).

Archbishop Lynch was opposed to Irish immigration (although he stated many times that he approved of rural immigration, but was concerned that so many Irish Catholics settled in those vice filled cities- and some of the Irish Catholic women even married Protestants.)

So he began actively discouraging Irish immigration from 1860.

In 1873, the Archbishop of Quebec, Taschereau, visited England and Ireland. While there, he devised a plan to assist Catholic migrants from the slums of English cities to Ontario.

He expressed this to Lynch, who explained his objections.

Taschereau had erstwhile been trying to encourage French-Canadian immigration to Manitoba without much success. So he married the two plans together, and eventually Lynch agreed to head the operation, (apparently partly because it involved a trip to Ireland).

So Lynch headed to Ireland and the UK to pitch the idea to the local gentry while Governor-General Lorne worked the locals.

Lynch found a surprisingly receptive gentry class in Ireland who were willing to commit funds for assisted migration to remove the poorest of their tenants.

The British government apparently "pledged" £100,000 to get the scheme off the ground, enthusiastic as they were to empty their slums.

But the timing was real bad. Almost simultaneously, the Phoenix Park murders took place (where two MPs, IIRC, were murdered in Dublin in a political attack), which set off a wave an anti-Irish sentiment in Britain. That alone may have helped the situation...but the Canadian parliament, at nearly the same time, passed a bill calling for Home Rule for Ireland.

Britain resented her colony getting uppity and telling her what to do; Britain also seemed to realize the potential for fostering an anti-British group within Canada by encouraging too many Irish Catholics to live together.

The British backed out; although the Canadian government replaced the initial pledge. The Manitoba legislature passed laws which were identical to the later homestead act: Irish immigrants would have the right to buy 160 acres for £5, and first right of refusal on the adjacent 160 acres. Men would have jobs on the CPR. Women would grow potatoes.

The federal government even passed legislation offering Irish immigrants free rail transport from Québec or Halifax to anywhere in Canada. Gladstone's 1881 Land Act included an emigration clause. Lynch attempted to argue that an assisted migration society was necessary to make this work. But Gladstone was busy and cancelled their meeting.

Who knows what that meeting could have changed, as Lynch appears to have been right: without the support and funding from Britain, far too many Irish could not afford the passage to Quebec or Halifax, and the dream died.

Another article that tracks this scheme from the Irish side. Many wealthy locals, for a variety of reasons but perhaps surprisingly humanitarian, responded to the destitute conditions on Ireland's West Coast from 1879 with an attempt to revive the assisted immigration plan. James Hack Tuke, a Quaker, would assist several thousand Gaelic speaking families from the West Coast to North America in 1883 and 1884. He encouraged them to settle in Canada, where the CPR had agreed to provide 100 acres free up front to 50,000 Irish, who would pay the CPR back over time.

In the end, due to lack of financial support from the UK government (the plan as developed was for 100,000 Irish speakers from the west coast of Ireland, mostly from Galway and Mayo but from Kerry, Clare, Donegal, Sligo and Leitrim as well, all families, no single men, to present day Manitoba), and reliance on private subscriptions, and the letters back home from the initial settlers in Manitoba (which may have the coldest winters in North America), the plan fizzled out with only about 20,000 Irish taking part in the assisted migration in 1883 and 1884, with only about 3600 settling in Canada.

It was estimated to cost about £700,000 to bring the 100,000 Irish over & settle them. The British government initially offered £5 per migrant, but due to political conflicts and calculations, eventually reduced the amount to £50,000 total.

Of course, even if 100,000 Irish speakers arrived in Canada, the majority would not likely stay. And Manitoba was never going to be that desirable. Vancouver Island is a better bet; but it wasnt particularly Irish or Catholic at the time and wouldve been significantly more expensive.

So my ideal world would be to settle them in OTL Bruce and Grey Counties of Ontario. The majority are likely to move on to the USA within a few years...

Which would mean a massive influx of Catholic Irish speakers into Michigan and Wisconsin in the mid 1880s and likely a second "Cape Breton 2: Irish Boogaloo" Gaeltacht up the Bruce (where I must admit I mostly grew up).

Undoubtedly 100,000 Catholic Irish speakers in the 1880s would transform the area.

County for County
One thing that has worked out nicely is that the average size of a barony in Ireland is 63,000 acres; Ontario was divided into townships of 64,000 acres.

Alright very very roughly, this is what I've got so far:

I've tried to consider that the British authorities at the time had a highly flawed and romanticized view of Ireland, and that they were in fact more likely to name places after, say, the Earl of Kildare than the County (for example).

When it wasnt clear in my mind the direction to take, I've let county colours and nicknames guide my decisions. Everything is subject to change and any input is welcome:

Munster/Southwest

OTL (going forward in this post means Ontario TL)
Counties Essex, Kent and Elgin would either be merged into one - Cork, or, named after 3 Baronies.

I've currently got Essex renamed Carbery, with Kent renamed Blackwater and Elgin renamed Youghal; although the name Elgin could be retained, or it could be called something else like Muskerry. Desmond could be worked in there somewhere as well.

Windsor could be renamed Cork; although given how distinctive this name is and how relatively infrequently it was used, I suspect they might not. My original thought was Queenstown but the name is anachronous: it wasnt called Queenstown yet when "Sandwich" was being settled in Canada. Kingstown is another possibility because the local Lord Kingstown assisted the passage of thousands of his tenants to the area, and because it's on the border with the USA.

Cork was one of only 6 counties which doesnt have a namesake in Canada OTL, and I wanted to attempt to follow that guideline.

Chatham could be Peterborough, after Peter Robinson, who engineered the scheme to bring the migrants to the area. I also like the idea of Queenstown - Chatham was named because it was the site of Ontario's first naval dockyard (as its namesake in Kent, England). But again, anachronous. Kinsale? Kinsale is a nice name. But although being a port, it's on the Thames, which is going to be called the Shannon. So it would be a very confused identity. I like Peterborough because it helps me fudge things.

Lambton county is renamed Kerry. (Although Kerry is another of the 6 counties without a namesame in Canada - but there is a Kerrytown in PEI). Sarnia is probably going to stay the same; it was named by the colonial governor for the Latin name of Guernsey, his family's ancestral seat. And it's pretty unique. But towns like Listowel and Killarney will be in the area.

Middlesex County is both Clare and Limerick, divided by the Shannon. I think the county would be called Thomond and the city Limerick, or possibly vice versa. The Thames is the Shannon.

Perth County is North Tipperary, Stratford is Thurles (or, maybe Guelph, the surname of the local landed family) and instead of the Stratford Shakespeare festival, the town becomes the centre of the provincial Tailteann Games.

Oxford county becomes South Tipperary; Woodstock is Cashel or Mountcashell (after the Lord); Ingersoll is Tipperary or Tipptown (despite its fame, doesn't seem to be many Tipperaries out there). Tillsonburg is Clonmel.

The two counties could easily be merged. They represent some of the best pastureland in the province. As Tipp was also one of 6 Irish counties without a namesame county in Canada, I also considered the name "Ormonde".

Haldimand-Norfolk County would be Waterford. The border would be at the Grand River, however. (Renamed the Barrow).

This works quite nicely because there is already a Waterford here; but I'm going to move it to Dunnville.

ITTL, the two counties would be one historically, with the county town being Waterford, not Simcoe - so I'd imagine that TTL Waterford is about twice the size of the OTL Dunnville area, at around 25,000 people - a population that hasnt really changed since the 1842 census.

Port Dover is Dungarvan. Delhi is Lismore.

Leinster

Niagara County would be Wexford, although it's entirely possible that Niagara is the name. Port Colborne is Wexford; or maybe Welland is? (The Wexford Canal?). Works nicely because of the fruit orchards in the area. Probably Ontario's mildest climate. You could even have the Rosslare bridge take you to America.

I'm going to have to do some splitting and splicing to make these all work; but very roughly -

Hamilton-Wentworth, and parts of Halton will become Wicklow

Hamilton itself is Wicklow, that has survived. Brantford is probably Carlow or Caherlough; however Brant County will probably be divided by the river with the west half being joined to Waterloo.

Alright so Waterloo and Wellington - in early designs, these quite nicely replaced Laois and Offaly (instead of Kings and Queens). But the geography doesnt quite work and instead I believe that Waterloo should be Kilkenny. The county colours of Waterloo are black and gold. The main city, Kitchener, is called Ktown by locals.

I'm still going to have Waterloo and Wellington replace Laois and Offaly; but the area will be more like the area covered by Wellington and some parts of Dufferin.

Edit: Wellington North joins Dufferin to become Roscommon.

Kitchener is a decent name (as Kitchener was Irish); although it couldnt come around until WWI. Maybe Kilkenny is renamed Kitchener after the Irish War of Independence? That would set things off, wouldn't it?

Or also possibly Guelph is Kitchener (if the name Guelph is used somewhere else). But I digress.

Kildare was the hardest one; I'll have to hack up bits of Peel, Halton and Wellington to make it work. Edit: Brampton, Milton and Halton Hills becomes Kildare.

Toronto is Dublin. Toronto's colours in sports are traditionally double blue; Trinity College is located there, the seat of Parliament. Works quite well.

Now one of my prouder accomplishments - naming York as Westmeath and Durham as Meath. Tilted the geography a little to make it work. As a result, this the southern end of this Westmeath will have little in common with the area in Ireland. I suppose the southern part could be part of Kildare?

Within Durham, Oshawa is named Drogheda. Although tbh, it's probably renamed Oshawa eventually, just as Dublin is renamed Toronto.

Northumberland is renamed Louth; Port Hope becomes Dundalk.

Connacht

Bruce County is renamed Galway, Port Elgin-Southampton renamed Galway and made the county town, rather than Walkerton, meaning Galway could have as many as 25,000 people. The Bruce Peninsula is Connemara.

Grey county is Mayo. Owen Sound could be Northport.

Sligo and Roscommon were two of the counties without namesakes in Canada. And the map has gotten quite jumble as the shapes arent the same - so I bailed myself out. Simcoe County (and most of Dufferin) will be renamed Connaught.

Barrie could be Athlone (or possibly keep its name as it was named after a Colonial administrator); Collingwood or Midland could be Sligo. Orillia could be Carrick (I've included Leitrim in Connaught despite their being a namesake county).

Longford is Ramara Township.

Ulster

Kawartha Lakes becomes Cavan.

The Trent-Severn waterway is the Erne.

Peterborough County becomes Fermanagh, the main town is renamed Enniskillen.

Monaghan is OTL northern Northumberland (Louth) and southern Peterborough (Fermanagh).

And so we finally did it - OTL Monaghan Township is in TTL Monaghan County.

A line will be drawn from northeast corner of Northumberland/Louth to the northwest corner of Leeds & Grenville. This would cut Hastings, Lennox & Addington, and Frontenac counties in two, with a more heavily populated southern bit and a more remote northern bit.

(Southern) Hastings is Armagh County. Belleville is Armagh with Napanee as Newry.

Prince Edward County is called "Mourne"; the southern bit of Lennox & Addington is Down (or Ards)

Southern Frontenac is joined to Leeds &Grenville. They become Antrim. Kingston is Belfast, with Queen's University.

Lanark is called Carelton (the first Colonial Governor was from Derry)

The northern bits of Frontenac, Hastings, and L & A become "Tyrone". This area will have a county town that doesnt exist OTL, making one community likely larger. We can call this community Omagh.

Leaving Pembroke to become Donegal. This worked nicely because it means that OTL Letterkenny (the TV series) will be filmed in TTL Letterkenny. (The actual town which Letterkenny is based on is Listowel, which is in Perth County. So north Tipp)

I mainly did this info dump so i could stop thinking about it; but if anyone does have any comments, I would very much appreciate what anyone has to say.

Last edited:
I've read that Meagher intended on settling the Montana Territory as a New Ireland. Not trying to derail the thread, just making a note.

Inspired a bit by Akenson's diligence, I've completed an analysis of the passenger records of the 9 ships which Peter Robinson chartered to bring poor Irish Catholic farmers to Canada from Munster.

A total of 2346 arrived in Canada , over 80% arriving in July 1825 and the rest in August 1823.

In total, there were 1,852 settlers from County Cork. The vast majority were from the Blackwater region; however at least 100 were from the southwest coast or Cork City.

In total there were 249 settlers from Limerick, spread fairly evenly throughout the county.

There were 242 settlers from Tipperary, almost all from the southern part of the county and especially near the border with Limerick and Cork.

There were 105 settlers from Kerry. Mostly from Listowel, which is what Grand Bend could be called.

There were 43 settlers from Clare, mostly from Sixmilebridge which isnt far from Limerick.

There were 34 settlers from Waterford, mostly from Lismore near the border with Cork and Tipp but also a family from Dungarvan.

There were 17 settlers from Callan in Kilkenny.

There were 5 settlers, one family, from Wicklow.

IOTL they were settled in the Peterborough area. I will be settling them in the area around Chatham-Kent, in their namesake counties.

They will thank me. I have just moved them from arguably the worst farmland in southern Ontario to probably the best. Although, as it is further away from the major cities, at the time it would be seen as significantly more remote.

I live in BC now. Just spoke to a coworker who attended university in Ontario.

When he found out I was from there, he said "ok please tell me: why does everyone in Ontario ask if I'm Catholic or Protestant?"

Because they care, mate. Because they care.

My hypothesis is that rural Ontario is so goshdarn Irish that people ask this question instead. They dont ask if you're Irish, because its implied. They get to the heart of the matter.

Last edited:
A tad late for St. Patrick's Day, but a worthwhile find:

The Regimental song of the "Volunteers of Ireland", a Loyalist regiment of the highest order ("the American Establishment") from the American Revolution:

Lyrics by piper Barny Thompson of that Regiment, to the tune of "Langolee"

SUCCESS to the shamrogue, and all those who wear it,
Be honour their portion wherever they go,
May riches attend them, and store of good claret,
For how to employ them sure none better know;
Every foe surveys them with terror,
But every silk petticoat wishes them nearer,
So Yankee keep off, or you’ll soon learn your error,
For Paddy shall prostrate lay ev’ry foe.

This day, (but the year I can’t rightly determine)
St. Patrick the vipers did chase from this land,
Let’s see if like him we can’t sweep off the vermin
Who dare ‘gainst the sons of the shamrogue to stand;
Hand in hand! let’s carrol this chorus,
“As long as the blessings of Ireland hang o’er us,
“The crest of rebellion shall tremble before us,
“Like brothers while thus we march hand in hand!”

St. George & St. Patrick, St. Andrew, St. David,
Together may laugh at all Europe in arms,
Fair conquest her standard has o’er their heads waved
And glory has on them conferr’d all her charms!
War’s alarms! to us are a pleasure,
Since honour our danger repays in full measure,
And all those who join us shall find we have leisure,
To think of our sport ev’n in war’s alarms!

The Royal Gazette, New York, March 18, 1780.

Source: http://www.royalprovincial.com/history/music/voisong.shtml

Even has a name in the Irish language. Talamh an Éisc(land of fish)
I'll be reviving this. I've done lots of research since initially coming up with the idea, and the volume of immigration was staggering. By 1851, a majority of the population of Toronto was BORN in Ireland....and probably about 20% of Canada spoke Irish or Scottish Gaelic (which in Canada were, perhaps correctly, treated as dialects of a single language).

The connections run incredibly deep and rural Ontario is about as Irish, ethnically, as anywhere in the world! One of the biggest differences between Ontario and the USA is that the vast majority of Irish, both Catholic and Protestant, became farmers. And with, effectively, the Penal laws not in place in Canada, with freedom to practice their religion, vote and own land - the Catholic Irish of Ontario became much less rebellious. Why overthrow the existing order if you're doing alright? Neither Protestant nor Catholic descendants ever gave up support for Irish Home Rule, however.

@BELFAST you ever heard of the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Donnellys family murders? It's the biggest thing ever where I come from, turns out it's not really as common elsewhere.

I'll be reviving this. I've done lots of research since initially coming up with the idea, and the volume of immigration was staggering. By 1851, a majority of the population of Toronto was BORN in Ireland....and probably about 20% of Canada spoke Irish or Scottish Gaelic (which in Canada were, perhaps correctly, treated as dialects of a single language).

The connections run incredibly deep and rural Ontario is about as Irish, ethnically, as anywhere in the world! One of the biggest differences between Ontario and the USA is that the vast majority of Irish, both Catholic and Protestant, became farmers. And with, effectively, the Penal laws not in place in Canada, with freedom to practice their religion, vote and own land - the Catholic Irish of Ontario became much less rebellious. Why overthrow the existing order if you're doing alright? Neither Protestant nor Catholic descendants ever gave up support for Irish Home Rule, however.

@BELFAST you ever heard of the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Donnellys family murders? It's the biggest thing ever where I come from, turns out it's not really as common elsewhere.
NO I have never heard of the Black Donnelly's.

NO I have never heard of the Black Donnelly's.
Part of their reputation comes from the "Stagecoach Feud" between Donnelly Stagecoach and Flanagan Stagecoach.

The Flanagan's descendants are friends and relations of mine, and I worked for them for awhile as well (at an Irish pub).

I've never seen a written version of the tale which ties the feuds back to Ireland explicitly. The version I heard is that Jim Donnelly worked for estate agents forcefully collecting tithes and evicting tenants during the Tithe Wars. (The version I heard says that it had little to do with religion or having "Protestant Friends", although is undoubtedly one sided against the Donnellys).

Edit: also granddad's farm wasn't too far from Lucan, in Strathroy. I always thought Strathroy was a Scottish name but turns out it's in Omagh.

Last edited:
Part of their reputation comes from the "Stagecoach Feud" between Donnelly Stagecoach and Flanagan Stagecoach.

The Flanagan's descendants are friends and relations of mine, and I worked for them for awhile as well (at an Irish pub).

I've never seen a written version of the tale which ties the feuds back to Ireland explicitly. The version I heard is that Jim Donnelly worked for estate agents forcefully collecting tithes and evicting tenants during the Tithe Wars. (The version I heard says that it had little to do with religion or having "Protestant Friends", although is undoubtedly one sided against the Donnellys).

Edit: also granddad's farm wasn't too far from Lucan, in Strathroy. I always thought Strathroy was a Scottish name but turns out it's in Omagh.
Sounds like a Canadian version of the Hatfields vs McCoys.
family feuds were always common in Ireland.

Neat map that shows just how Irish rural Ontario became:

So having re-read through the early history of Upper Canada, I have gained a better understanding of the sources of the original settlers. Virtually all of the original settlers were the families of loyalists, or, in the case of one township, disbanded regulars. The Loyalists were generally those who had fled Upstate New York, particularly the Mohawk Valley, for the Niagara river or Montreal early in the American Revolutionary War. Approximately 1,600 men, totalling about 3,800 people (including just under 100 African slaves) settled on the northwest shore of the St Lawrence river, in the area from modern day Kingston to Cornwall (the eastern extreme of Ontario). Another 800 or so were encamped on either side of the Niagara river.

A majority of the settlers in each community had come from Upstate New York, but there those who had settled in Pennyslvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Vermont and New Hampshire in reasonable numbers as well, and smattering from virtually every colony north of North Carolina.

It is likely that the preponderance of Mohawk Valley settlers contributed to the Irish nature of the colony, as this are was disproportionately Ulster at the time; however it is known that many Germans from the Mohawk Valley supported their German King, many recently arrived Scottish Highlanders from that area as well, and of course many of English heritage from the other colonies. Based on reviewing the available data, I believe it is likely that less than half of the initial European Loyalist settlement group was of English heritage; at minimum one-quarter were Irish, and perhaps as much as a third.

These settlers joined a few hundred French Canadian farmers on either side of the river at "Des Troits" ("the Narrows").

These would be virtually the only settlers until the area was separated from French administration at Quebec, and John Graves Simcoe was appointed Lt-Governor. He re-formed the Loyalist troop he had commanded during the ARW, the Queen's Rangers, and settled them on land at present-day Toronto, which he had selected to be the site of the colony's new capital, although it wouldn't take this position until the final year of his tenure (1791-1796). The Queen's Rangers and their families totalled about 2,000 people and form the final contingent of the "original" Loyalists.

Simcoe also had a theory, controversial at the time, that most Americans were in fact Loyal, and so he explicitly encouraged American emigration beginning with his administration; subsequent governors were less convinced but could not deny the efficacy of the American frontiersmen.

By 1815, IOTL, the colony's inital 6,600 Loyalists had become around 20,000; they were joined by perhaps 30,000 American "Late Loyalists" and their descendants, and an equal number of settlers from the British Isles and their descendants. Again, by searching through the available records, it appears that less than half of these settlers, even coming from the British Isles, were English ancestry, with again at least one-quarter of the Americans and perhaps more than 40% of the "British" settlers coming from Ireland.

So I'm wondering if we can't find away to appoint not John Graves Simcoe, but Sir Francis Rawdon, Earl of Moira (later Rawdon-Hastings) as the Lt-Governor.

This would potentially mean settling, in "York", which became Toronto, Sir Francis Rawdon's Loyalist troop, rather than Simcoe's Rangers:

It appears that the officers of this group were transferred to other commissions in Britain (the Volunteers of Ireland being one of the most succesful Loyalist troops in the ARW); but that would have left roughly 500 soldiers and there families (about 2,000 people) who could be settled by in "Dublin" (which of course could have a different location, and of course Rawdon might not settle them all in one location).

After 1786, Guy Carleton (from Coleraine) is the Governor-General of Quebec, if he appoints Rawdon, who is from Down, as Lt-Governor, it wouldn't take much for one of them to notice the size of the area and perhaps arrive at their naming convention.

ultimately, replacing Simcoe's Queens' Rangers with Rawdon's Volunteers of Ireland (imagine the subtle difference of "Queens' Boulevard" having been named "Ireland Boulevard"!) will certainly have an impact on the initial demographics:

I previously estimated that of the 4,600 loyalist settlers, perhaps 25-33% were Irish; add to this 2000 from the Volunteers of Ireland, and 3,150 to 3,500 of the initial 6,600 European Loyalists would be Irish (there were at least 3,000 Haudenosaunee/Iroquois Loyalists in Upper Canada as well).

Replacing Simcoe would also potentially have the effect of decreasing American immigration; although it would hard to differentiate at the time, and any really determined American settler would likely be able to pass as British - Upper Canada lacks a seaport and so all immigrants at this time come from Montreal or New York State. Even many of the British settlers would take a boat to New York and then overland it to Upper Canada.

But maybe our inital settlement of 6,600 has turned to 20,000 Loyalists, about half of Irish heritage by 1815; 30,000 British settlers of whom around 12,000 are Irish, and a further 15,000 American settlers, with likely at least 3,000 with Irish ancestry and perhaps up to 5,000 creates an 1815 population of around 65,000; 25,000 to 27,000 Irish; or nearing on 40%, which OTL would not be achieved until the era of the famine.

Meanwhile, there are a few other interesting cases, like William Willcocks:

From Cork, (at a time when people of means could obtain title to 150 acres of land by paying the passage and settling on 50 acres a less well-off couple), he sailed from Cork in 1795 with 33 would-be settlers, who promptly abandoned him when he arrived in New York. A second attempt saw his next group of Irish settlers captured at sea by revolutionary France.

The type of thing that is fodder for alternate historians. With just a few things going a bit differently, Willcocks could have been responsible for the first significant wave of Catholic Irish from the southeast of Ireland.

The timing would line up with Jay's Treaty (with Fort Detroit being handed over to the Americans), and so it would make sense to shore up the new frontier with Irish Catholics who would peacefully coexist alongside les Canadiens.

Last edited:
Nova Hibernia Map
1709600060210.png

Got bored at work today, completed this in honour of "Irish History Month"