non-Americans, how many US states can you accurately label?

orwelans II

Banned
And don't just write USA over the whole thing and be done with it. Let's see how many of these babies you'll mark with the right name or shorthand and where you'll be making mistakes. Don't cheat.

There's a stereotype that Americans are shit at geography, but let's see how well we can do their country. I know that this forum is by no means representative of general geography knowledge anywhere, so it's just for fun.
map-of-united-states-2.gif

Here's my try. I think I did 4 mistakes (just didn't brigng my A-game today) so don't look at it before you're done with your attempt.
usaa.png
And I was pretty sure my Delaware was in the wrong spot too.

Since there are some mistakes bound to be made, these will kinda be Alternate History maps.

Last edited:

orwelans II

Banned
There's no reason Americans can't play as well, but should be rakned separately if we start ranking each other. Put your maps into spoiler tags so as to not ruin it for those who have not tried yet.

I'm an American and am one of the only ones I know who can label them all.

I'm also one of those assholes that can label (nearly) every country in the world (sans the islands of the Pacific), and can accurately name the capital of each country 9/10 times.

Green is correct, yellow is misspelled, red is incorrect.
upload_2017-7-13_13-13-11.png

I've forgotten about the existence of Nebraska, mixed up Arizona and New Mexico and misspelled Mississippi (although the correct spelling was one of my guesses).
Now *this* would be a bit harder, wouldn't it?
upload_2017-7-13_13-17-19.png
EDIT:
This is what I got
upload_2017-7-13_14-10-20.png

Last edited:
I'm a #EastCoaster and I legitimately thought Milwaukee was a state until my junior year in high school

This is the same guy who can name every European country blindfolded