I see the SPD gained 53 seats, but I only see a total loss of 27 seats among the other parties listed. Did a bunch of other parties lose seats in this election? Or were more seats added to the Reichstag?

I see the SPD gained 53 seats, but I only see a total loss of 27 seats among the other parties listed. Did a bunch of other parties lose seats in this election? Or were more seats added to the Reichstag?
It is misleading because, as the remaining SDAP (Social Democratic Worker's Party of Germany) refounded itself as the DAP (German Worker's Party), it is listed as a "new" party "gaining" 18 seats, despite the reality being most of the voters returned to the SPD and the former SDAP went from 70s to 18.

Kingdom of Poland (1909-1974)
1613580192158.png

deedcgt-7763d19b-c173-4601-84d1-8066e071a0a1.png

Last edited:
Will we soon get information on what happened during the Austrian Crisis's and the Galician War? It sounds like there was some Kiev Pact infighting.

Will we soon get information on what happened during the Austrian Crisis's and the Galician War? It sounds like there was some Kiev Pact infighting.
I do not know how soon because I'm quite inconstant and irregular in doing the updates, but it is up is the list of topics I'd like to touch in the near future (save for getting fed up with the period and changing towards other parts of the world and time...)

Long story short:
Second Austrian Crisis: civil war and dismemberment of the Habsburg Monarchy (ex-Austria-Hungary).
Galician War: the Austrian Crownland of Galicia and Lodomeria petitioning Poland to unite with it, Ukrainians in East Galicia setting up a rebel government and eventually Poland and Ukraine intervening in favor of their respective ethnic brethren.

I do not know how soon because I'm quite inconstant and irregular in doing the updates, but it is up is the list of topics I'd like to touch in the near future (save for getting fed up with the period and changing towards other parts of the world and time...)

Long story short:
Second Austrian Crisis: civil war and dismemberment of the Habsburg Monarchy (ex-Austria-Hungary).
Galician War: the Austrian Crownland of Galicia and Lodomeria petitioning Poland to unite with it, Ukrainians in East Galicia setting up a rebel government and eventually Poland and Ukraine intervening in favor of their respective ethnic brethren.
Very cool, thank you for the response! And don't worry about the time it takes to make update, I am subscribed so I will see it whenever it comes out.

How can the military think that they are the good guys when they are called ''National salvation regime''
Also, great TL
Well, they called themselves government, not regime XD

"National Salvation regime", in French "le régime de Salut National" is a historiographical term that describes the period of Gouvernement du Salut National+État français, not a contemporary designation like how Nazi Germany didn't call itself that.