No Southern Strategy: The Political Ramifications of an Alternate 1964 Election

Interesting, Woods almost defeated Harry Reid in the 1992 Democratic primary.

Indeed. On the ballot as well was God himself, who won 1.5% - just under 1,900 votes. Well, we at least know how many people in Nevada will be saved when the rapture occurs! :p

kXMlKbn.jpg
#CharlesWoods1992

Is this proof that @lord caedus is actually Randall Terry? :p

Well, it is annoying to be glitter bombed...

Also,

Wikipedia said:
In 2013, Terry appeared on an episode of MTV's True Life advocating the criminalization of all forms of birth control. During the course of the episode he stated, "Do we want to make the pill illegal? Yes. Do we want to make the IUD illegal? Yes. The morning after pill? Yes. The patch? Yes. Anything that's a human pesticide, they all have to be made illegal. A woman has to go to jail if she kills her baby."[15]

My man does not understand how birth control works.

I'm surprised that Roy Innis is running as a Democrat, on account of his conservatism. I know that TTL's Democratic Party is on the whole more conservative, but later in his OTL life, Innis joined the Libertarian Party, while his son was in OTL a leader of the Tea Party. I would think that that would align Innis more with TTL's Republicans.

Seriously though what is your process for making a post?

Well one of us writes it over a period of time, we then send it to the other who reads over it and makes sure there are no errors - then we make an infobox to accompany it, review over it again and then agree when and who should post it.