Nixon Wins 1960 Election: Effects on World Politics?

Say if Nixon where to win the 1960 election through a variety of things (being able to avoid getting injured which harmed his appearances during the debates), how would his presidency in 1961 affect the world scene? Would the Bay of Pigs invasion get affected? What of the Berlin Crisis? What of Vietnam?

I doubt Nikita Khrushchev would have tried to push Nixon the same way he did with Kennedy over the Cuban Missile Crisis. Most historians think Khrushchev pushed Kennedy because of his youth and lack of foreign experience.

I doubt Nikita Khrushchev would have tried to push Nixon the same way he did with Kennedy over the Cuban Missile Crisis. Most historians think Khrushchev pushed Kennedy because of his youth and lack of foreign experience.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Cuban Missile Crisis gets butterflied away thanks to Nixon's experiences; though I wonder how would his earlier presidency affect the Berlin Crisis?

My understanding is that Nixon was closely involved with preparations for Bay of Pigs so he probably would have either given that more support so it actually had a pretty decent chance of succeeding or he would scuttle it altogether if it wasn't looking good.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Cuban Missile Crisis gets butterflied away thanks to Nixon's experiences; though I wonder how would his earlier presidency affect the Berlin Crisis?
Similar to the Cuban Missile Crisis, Khrushchev would not risk, an ultimatum demanding the withdrawal of Western armed forces from West Berlin at the Vienna summit on 4 June 1961, Premier Khrushchev, would feel the pressure of veteran politicians Nixon, British Prime Minister, Harold McMillan and French President, Charles de Gaulle. Fearing that raising tension would mean the end of him politically.

My understanding is that Nixon was closely involved with preparations for Bay of Pigs so he probably would have either given that more support so it actually had a pretty decent chance of succeeding or he would scuttle it altogether if it wasn't looking good.

He would calculate the US involvement deeply and the impact nationally if it failed, unlike Kennedy who just saw glory.

Similar to the Cuban Missile Crisis, Khrushchev would not risk, an ultimatum demanding the withdrawal of Western armed forces from West Berlin at the Vienna summit on 4 June 1961, Premier Khrushchev, would feel the pressure of veteran politicians Nixon, British Prime Minister, Harold McMillan and French President, Charles de Gaulle. Fearing that raising tension would mean the end of him politically.
So the Berlin Crisis of 1961 could get butterflied away? Interesting.

I think with Nixon's structure and political base, he would have held Khrushchev to account.
So it seems, détente might have come somewhat earlier and that the sixties might have been more peaceful.

Come to think of it, this kind of clashes with what WWIII in my TL would go for, of which uses the Berlin Crisis of 1961 as the starting point of sorts.