Nintendo's New Groove: An Alternate Nintendo Timeline

Do you think that this should get its own TV Tropes page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude, send those via PM, plus Bullfrog already have financial issue like origin and maxis, those studio didn't join EA on a whim
Bullfrog will get better.(I was planning to have a Interlude where they make a bunch of good PC games) Plus I seriously doubt he had any plans for Interplay.

So do it there, you've three tl for that them
That TL I plan on being stuff like album summaries for fiction bands introduced in AHB1 not a whole TL. Having video game stuff in a supplementary thread for one on music doesn't make much sense. The only time I will mention things besides music is when they relate to music(Like a artist gaining popularity after a song is featured in a hit movie).

That TL I plan on being stuff like album summaries for fiction bands introduced in AHB1 not a whole TL. Having video game stuff in a supplementary thread for one on music doesn't make much sense. The only time I will mention things besides music is when they relate to music(Like a artist gaining popularity after a song is featured in a hit movie).
So write a Videogame based one, like Imagine one, just when we finish the basketball wall there

Let’s Do It Off-Topic Again
Alright everyone, let’s have ourselves a little break again, by doing something off-topic again!
  1. On September 11, 1998, Osama bin Laden (leader of Al Qaeda) gets assassinated and is killed off for real.
  2. An OVA based off of Madou Monogatari ARS was made in 1994, which won’t be dubbed until 1997.
  3. Nintendo purchases the Seattle Mariners.
  4. A Kirby cartoon was released and aired from 1995 to 1998. It was called “Kirby’s Super Tuff Pink Puff Adventures”. (And also, “Kirby: Right Back at Ya!” still exists in this AU.) Reference: https://www.deviantart.com/megatoon1234/gallery/67109137/kirby-s-super-tuff-pink-puff-adventures
  5. Y'all notice this here? Yeah, that’ll be a thing ITTL. It’ll be after the Sonic anime gets off the air from the Fox Kids program thanks to Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers.
Now, stay tuned for 1996 for some very interesting stuff! And also what happens to Nintendo and Atari...