Nintendo's New Groove: An Alternate Nintendo Timeline

Do you think that this should get its own TV Tropes page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey MegaToon1234, what do you mean by this quote?
which is a duel between Super Sonic and Emerald Eggman (which is taken from Sonic the Comic)

Hey MegaToon1234, here's my short review of TTL. Most of the ideas are interesting, but the overall pacing is bad and pretty slow, the posts aren't that fleshed out when compared to timelines like the SNES-CD saga by RySenkari, some of the ideas are too unrealistic and ASB-ish like fully-functioning time machines being invented in 2010 and some of the ideas are lazily plagiarised like Sonic Overture. So, MegaToon1234, please try to make better TL's based on the criticism that I gave you about TTL and if you feel like doing so, make a reboot of TTL and your other TL's based on the criticism that I gave you about the original version of TTL.

Hey MegaToon1234, here's my short review of TTL. Most of the ideas are interesting, but the overall pacing is bad and pretty slow, the posts aren't that fleshed out when compared to timelines like the SNES-CD saga by RySenkari, some of the ideas are too unrealistic and ASB-ish like fully-functioning time machines being invented in 2010 and some of the ideas are lazily plagiarised like Sonic Overture. So, MegaToon1234, please try to make better TL's based on the criticism that I gave you about TTL and if you feel like doing so, make a reboot of TTL and your other TL's based on the criticism that I gave you about the original version of TTL.
Oh, ok. I shall do better next time then.

While I appreciate your review but I Agree with you that you could reboot based on his criticism.

Last edited:
A few retcons New
First off, the 2021 Nintendo Switch version of Miitopia was released, so instead of 2019 ITTL, it’s released in 2021 like in OTL.

Second, I’m removing the time machine part, probably because of how unrealistic it was.

So, there you have it.