Nintendo's New Groove: An Alternate Nintendo Timeline

Do you think that this should get its own TV Tropes page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, this is it!
Nintendo's New Groove got its very own TV Tropes page! It may need some more work, so if anyone out there has a TV Tropes account, you can edit it as possible!​
I Will create a TV Tropes account soon.

BONUS: Some Changes and Ideas to Think Of
For the SANAVS Classic Edition, I'm thinking of replacing Super Mario All-Stars with Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World & Super Mario Legacy, replacing Super Mario World: Super Mario Bros. 3 with Chrono Trigger, and replacing Super Mario Legacy: Super Mario Bros. 4 with Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. Just to let you know.

Now, I'm thinking of some ideas on how Disney movies, Pixar movies, Dreamworks movies, and other animated movies will fare in this AU of mine. Got any ideas?

BONUS: List of Walt Disney Animation Studios films ITTL
Let's look at a list of Walt Disney Animation Studios films ITTL.:
The movies from 1937 to 1981 were the same from OTL, but as for the rest? Well...
  • The Black Cauldron (1985) happens to be a lot more successful than IOTL. How did that happen? Who knows.
  • The Great Mouse Detective (1986), Oliver and Company (1988), and The Little Mermaid (1989) remain the same as IOTL, but as for The Rescuers Down Under (1990)? It ended up as a direct-to-video movie (albeit with the movie quality from OTL) released in 1991, 1992, or 1993. Which movie takes The Rescuers Down Under's place? An adaptation of Don Quixote. As for Beauty and the Beast (1991) and Aladdin (1992)? They remain the same as IOTL.
  • The Lion King (1994) wasn't based on Hamlet, but rather Julius Caesar. Why's that? There's apparently an animated adaptation of Hamlet being made ITTL.
  • The rest of the Disney Renaissance movies remain the same as IOTL, as do Fantasia 2000, Dinosaur, and the Emperor's New Groove.
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Lilo & Stitch, and Treasure Planet remain the same as IOTL, Brother Bear is replaced with an animated adaptation of The Snow Queen (kinda like OTL's Frozen, except only different), Home on the Range remains the same as IOTL, Chicken Little is retooled to something like this.
  • As for the others? Well, that'll be up to you, ok?

The movies from 1937 to 1981 were the same from OTL, but as for the rest? Well...
  • The Black Cauldron (1985) happens to be a lot more successful than IOTL. How did that happen? Who knows.
  • The Great Mouse Detective (1986), Oliver and Company (1988), and The Little Mermaid (1989) remain the same as IOTL, but as for The Rescuers Down Under (1990)? It ended up as a direct-to-video movie (albeit with the movie quality from OTL) released in 1991, 1992, or 1993. Which movie takes The Rescuers Down Under's place? An adaptation of Don Quixote. As for Beauty and the Beast (1991) and Aladdin (1992)? They remain the same as IOTL.
  • The Lion King (1994) wasn't based on Hamlet, but rather Julius Caesar. Why's that? There's apparently an animated adaptation of Hamlet being made ITTL.
  • The rest of the Disney Renaissance movies remain the same as IOTL, as do Fantasia 2000, Dinosaur, and the Emperor's New Groove.
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Lilo & Stitch, and Treasure Planet remain the same as IOTL, Brother Bear is replaced with an animated adaptation of The Snow Queen (kinda like OTL's Frozen, except only different), Home on the Range remains the same as IOTL, Chicken Little is retooled to something like this.
Me? Well... I would make a nicktoons unite game but with a Guest Star that is originally from Nintendo if I wasn't lazy.

Deleted member 150598

Pixar’s lineup (2006-2018) ITTL:
The Incredibles 2 (2006)
Ratatouille (2007)
Wall-E (2008)
Up (2009)
Toy Story 3 (2010)
Cars (2011)
Brave (2012)
Cars 2 (2013)
Monsters University (2014)
Newt (2014)
Inside Out (2015)
The Super Mario Movie (2015)
Finding Dory (2016)
Cars 3 (2017)
Coco (2017)
The Good Dinosaur (2018)

Pixar’s lineup (2006-2018) ITTL:
The Incredibles 2 (2006)
Ratatouille (2007)
Wall-E (2008)
Up (2009)
Toy Story 3 (2010)
Cars (2011)
Brave (2012)
Cars 2 (2013)
Monsters University (2014)
Newt (2014)
Inside Out (2015)
The Super Mario Movie (2015)
Finding Dory (2016)
Cars 3 (2017)
Coco (2017)
The Good Dinosaur (2018)
Interesting! Now, got the ideas for Disney's lineup (2007-2020) ITTL?

Ok, here’s a little challenge!
Wanna know what the challenge is? Ok then, what if you take an existing Super Mario character from OTL and change something about him/her/them/it to fit in with the Nintendo’s New Groove timeline?

Think you can take the challenge? If so, then show me what you got!

Wanna know what the challenge is? Ok then, what if you take an existing Super Mario character from OTL and change something about him/her/them/it to fit in with the Nintendo’s New Groove timeline?

Think you can take the challenge? If so, then show me what you got!
Princess Daisy:
- Make her hair a more reddish color
- Add freckles to her face
- Make her eyes green rather than blue.