Nintendo's New Groove: An Alternate Nintendo Timeline

Do you think that this should get its own TV Tropes page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 150598

Can Growing Around by Mr Enter and Doodle Toons by cartoonlover98/Clever Clover Productions/madjackrabbit/SomeDoodNamedJack get picked up by Cartoon Network ITTL?

BONUS: The ANAVS Classic Edition/Super ANAVS Classic Edition Games
In case you don’t know, the ANAVS Classic Edition and the Super ANAVS Classic Edition are TTL’s equivalents to OTL’s NES Classic Edition and Super NES Classic Edition from OTL. They are dedicated home video game consoles by Nintendo, and that’s all you can think of. Also, here’s a list of games for these consoles ITTL.
List of Games for the ANAVS Classic Edition
  1. Atlantis no Nazo​
  2. Balloon Fight​
  3. Blaster Master​
  4. Bomberman​
  5. BowserQuest​
  6. Bubble Bobble​
  7. Castlevania​
  8. Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest​
  9. Contra​
  10. Crystal Castles (Unlockable Game in Japan)​
  11. Crystal Castles II: Bentley’s Comeback (Unlockable Game in Japan)​
  12. Donkey Kong​
  13. Donkey Kong 3​
  14. Donkey Kong Jr.​
  15. Double Dragon​
  16. Double Dragon II: The Revenge​
  17. Downtown Nekketsu Kōshinkyoku: Soreyuke Daiundōkai​
  18. Dr. Mario​
  19. Earthbound Beginnings (known as MOTHER in Japan) (Translated; Unlockable Game in NA/PAL)​
  20. Excitebike​
  21. Final Fantasy​
  22. Final Fantasy III​
  23. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (Translated; Unlockable Game in NA/PAL)​
  24. Fire Emblem Gaiden (Translated; Unlockable Game)​
  25. Galaga​
  26. Ghosts ‘n Goblins​
  27. Gradius​
  28. Ice Climber​
  29. Joy Mech Fight (Translated; Unlockable Game in NA/PAL)​
  30. Kid Icarus​
  31. Kirby’s Adventure​
  32. Mach Rider​
  33. Mario Bros.​
  34. Mario Kart​
  35. Mega Man​
  36. Mega Man 2​
  37. Mega Man 3​
  38. Mega Man 4​
  39. Mega Man 5​
  40. Mega Man 6​
  41. Metroid​
  42. NES Open Tournament Golf​
  43. Ninja Gaiden​
  44. Pac-Man​
  45. Pac-Mania (Unlockable Game)​
  46. Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream​
  47. River City Ransom​
  48. Royal Flush: Princess Sidestory​
  49. Sky Skipper​
  50. Solomon’s Key​
  51. StarTropics​
  52. Super Contra​
  53. Super Mario: Lost in Subcon (NES Edition) (Unlockable Game)​
  54. Super Mario Bros.​
  55. Super Mario Bros. 2: The Legend of the Warp Zone​
  56. Tecmo Bowl​
  57. The Guardian Legend​
  58. The Legend of Zelda​
  59. The Mysterious Murasame Castle​
  60. Tsuppari Ōzumō​
  61. VS. Excitebike (Unlockable Game)​
  62. Wrecking Crew​
  63. Yie Ar Kung-Fu​
  64. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link​
    List of Games for the Super ANAVS Classic Edition
  65. Battletoads/Double Dragon (SANAVS)
  66. BowserQuest 2: Way of the Koopa Warrior (SANAVS)
  67. BowserQuest 3: Beyond Light & Dark (Super-CD)
  68. Contra III: The Alien Wars (Super-CD)
  69. Donkey Kong Country (Super-CD)
  70. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Kong Quest (Super-CD)
  71. Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong’s Double Trouble (Super-CD)
  72. Earthbound (known as MOTHER 2 in Japan) (Super-CD)
  73. Final Fantasy VI (Super-CD)
  74. Fire Emblem: The Holy War (known as Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War in Japan) (SANAVS) (Unlockable Game)
  75. Fire Emblem (known as Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem in Japan) (SANAVS)
  76. F-Zero (SANAVS)
  77. F-Zero CD (Super-CD) (Unlockable Game)
  78. Kid Icarus CD (Super-CD)
  79. Killer Instinct (Super-CD)
  80. Kirby Super Star (SANAVS)
  81. Kirby’s Dream Course (SANAVS)
  82. Kirby’s Dream Land 3 (Ported from the Super Game Boy) (Unlockable Game)
  83. KoroTimes (Super-CD)
  84. KoroTimes 2 (Super-CD)
  85. Link: The Faces of Evil (Super-CD)
  86. Luigi’s Adventure: Mario is Missing! (SANAVS)
  87. Mario Kart CD (Super-CD) (Unlockable Game)
  88. Mario’s Golf (Super-CD)
  89. Mario’s Tennis (Super-CD)
  90. Mega Man 7 (SANAVS)
  91. Mega Man X (Super-CD)
  92. Mega Man X2 (Super-CD)
  93. Mega Man X3 (Super-CD)
  94. Pilotwings (SANAVS)
  95. Plok (SANAVS)
  96. Rayman (Super-CD)
  97. Secret of Mana (Super-CD)
  98. Star Fox (Super-CD)
  99. Star Fox 2 (Super-CD) (Unlockable Game)
  100. Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting (Super-CD)
  101. Stunt Race FX (Super-CD) (Unlockable Game)
  102. Super Castlevania IV (SANAVS)
  103. Super Colorblends + Kirby’s Avalanche (SANAVS)
  104. Super Excitebike (SANAVS)
  105. Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (SANAVS)
  106. Super Mario: Lost in Subcon (SANAVS)
  107. Super Mario All-Stars (SANAVS) (Unlockable Game)
  108. Super Mario CD: Across the Worlds (Super-CD)
  109. Super Mario Kart (SANAVS)
  110. Super Mario Legacy: Super Mario Bros. 4 (SANAVS)
  111. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (Super-CD)
  112. Super Mario World: Super Mario Bros. 3 (SANAVS)
  113. Super Metroid (Super-CD)
  114. Super Punch-Out!! (SANAVS)
  115. Super Puyo Puyo (SANAVS)
  116. Super Puyo Puyo 2 (SANAVS)
  117. Super Soccer (SANAVS)
  118. Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers (Super-CD)
  119. Tempest 2000 (Super-CD) (Unlockable Game)
  120. Tempest CD (Super-CD)
  121. Tetris & Dr. Mario (SANAVS) (Unlockable Game)
  122. The Legend of the Mystical Ninja (SANAVS)
  123. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SANAVS)
  124. The Legend of Zelda: Fantasy of Hyrule (SANAVS) (Unlockable Game)
  125. Wario’s Adventure (SANAVS)
  126. Yoshi’s Island: A Super Mario Story (Super-CD)
  127. Yoshi’s Puzzle League (known as Panel De Pon in Japan) (SANAVS) (Original Japanese version can also be unlocked too)
  128. Zelda: Wand of Gamelon (Super-CD)
Also, for reference, here are some region differences to go by.: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cTNZDVJjcvrygk2bvFKiyMIMt9yM5-CMrgm0jLqvoOs/edit?usp=sharing

Anything else you need to know?

Well thank god, now TTL's version of me can stop seeing Fortnite videos in his YouTube recomendations.
Yep. I mostly don't care about Fortnite Because I only care about Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighorville in OTL. so likely in the This timeline Version of me wouldn't care about Fortnite either, but unfortunate for YouTubers who cares about Fortnite, Fortnite is not POPULAR as It hoped was in OTL.
Given this alternate timeline, Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville would been called Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 3 in this timeline because Fortnite is not very popular.

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Adventure Preview
It was only a matter of time…

A matter of space…

And a matter of other dimensions of different proportions…

When the downfall of a dictator has occurred.

Dr. Eggman has succeeded in conquering the world, and just when he prepares the Death Egg to destroy Angel Island, it suddenly gets blown up (“it” as in the Death Egg). After seeing this destruction of the Death Egg, Dr. Eggman has given up, he has lost it, and because of that, he has retired from what he’s doing right now, and is now depressed. While this is going on, various foes from Sega’s well-known franchises come in and take control of Eggman’s mechs from the previous Sonic games.

After defeating Dr. Eggman for the final time, Sonic wanted to go on a new adventure, but this time, he’s joining forces with some well-known Sega heroes from the past to the present, just to stop a mysterious evil force going on right now. Things are gonna get really crazy right now!

SONIC and SEGA
All-Stars Adventure
Coming soon on the Nintendo Switch at launch!

Let’s Do It Off-Topic for the Sixth Time! (Because the Third, Fourth, and Fifth times we went off-topic were in previous threadmarks as sections)
Well, sixth time’s the charm, or hex, or whatever! Here’s what we got.
  • For the Pokemon stuff, Jynx was never black in the first place, so the controversy never happens.
  • Growing Around by Mr Enter and Doodle Toons by cartoonlover98/Clever Clover Productions/madjackrabbit/SomeDoodNamedJack both get picked up by Cartoon Network.
  • Jojo Siwa never became famous.
  • Nintendo has the same mindset as Sega when they look at fan-games based off of their IPs, as long as they are not against Nintendo’s rules.
  • On February 24, 2010, fully-functioning time machines were invented. They were able to go from the year 1500 up to 2050.
  • The American election was less of a mess, as Donald Trump doesn’t get elected, as he said that he’s gonna be busy with the Trump Tower. Thus, someone who’s actually American ends up as the president of the United States ITTL.
  • The Call of Duty franchise fades into obscurity after the overly negative reception of the announcement trailer of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, which of course, led to cancellation of that game.
  • The COVID-19 pandemic is successfully contained and defeated in the People's Republic of China after being reported in Wuhan, China.
  • The Touhou anime was picked up by Nickelodeon instead of The Loud House. However, The Loud House does get picked up by Cartoon Network.
  • We don’t know what happens to Chris-Chan (the creator of Sonichu) ITTL, any questions?
  • We don’t know what happens to Justin Bieber ITTL, any questions?
  • We don’t know what happens to Satoru Iwata ITTL, any questions?
  • We don’t know what happens to SMG4 ITTL, any questions?
  • We don’t know what happens to SuperMarioLogan ITTL, any questions?
  • We don’t know what happens to the Bubsy games ITTL, any questions?
  • I...um...don’t even know what to add here.

Deleted member 150598

How about... Alexander Lukashenko never became prime minister of Belarus, therefore Belarus isn’t “Europe’s last dictatorship”?
The Bubsy franchise is described here: https://random-ness.fandom.com/wiki/How_to_Make_Bad_Video_Games_Good#Bubsy_Franchise
Johnny Test gets cancelled after one season, thus making it a decent cartoon.
SMG4 never introduces Saiko, replacing her with a different character.
SuperMarioLogan stops making plush videos in 2012 and moves onto making Mario SFMs.
Satoru Iwata doesn’t get a tumour in his bile duct. Therefore, he doesn’t die in 2015.
I don’t know whether to suggest Hitler being accepted into art school (if it wasn’t suggested already), because I like Europe’s new countries, current borders and governments and I don’t know what would happen to them if Naziism never existed.
Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj never became famous.
I don’t know whether Chris Chan should end up like he did in Player Two Start, because that idea seemed hilarious to me.
Kosovo and Western Sahara have their independences recognised by Serbia and Morocco.
All Chapman Entertainment properties (including Bob the Builder) are sold to Hasbro instead of either DreamWorks Classics or Mattel. Bob the Builder would be rebooted by Hasbro instead of Mattel and helped with Polygon Pictures.
The Beano and Dandy comics are distributed in other countries than just the UK. That includes the US and Japan.
British entertainment is more well known than IOTL.

How about... Alexander Lukashenko never became prime minister of Belarus, therefore Belarus isn’t “Europe’s last dictatorship”?
The Bubsy franchise is described here: https://random-ness.fandom.com/wiki/How_to_Make_Bad_Video_Games_Good#Bubsy_Franchise
Johnny Test gets cancelled after one season, thus making it a decent cartoon.
SMG4 never introduces Saiko, replacing her with a different character.
SuperMarioLogan stops making plush videos in 2012 and moves onto making Mario SFMs.
Satoru Iwata doesn’t get a tumour in his bile duct. Therefore, he doesn’t die in 2015.
I don’t know whether to suggest Hitler being accepted into art school (if it wasn’t suggested already), because I like Europe’s new countries, current borders and governments and I don’t know what would happen to them if Naziism never existed.
Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj never became famous.
I don’t know whether Chris Chan should end up like he did in Player Two Start, because that idea seemed hilarious to me.
Kosovo and Western Sahara have their independences recognised by Serbia and Morocco.
All Chapman Entertainment properties (including Bob the Builder) are sold to Hasbro instead of either DreamWorks Classics or Mattel. Bob the Builder would be rebooted by Hasbro instead of Mattel and helped with Polygon Pictures.
The Beano and Dandy comics are distributed in other countries than just the UK. That includes the US and Japan.
British entertainment is more well known than IOTL.
Interesting.

Tell me more.