New Republic, New Elections - A Brazilian TL

Should reelection be allowed? If so, for how many years?

• NO, BUT KEEP 5-YEAR TERM

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • NO, BUT MAKE A 4-YEAR TERM

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES, 5-YEAR TERM

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • YES, 4-YEAR TERM

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • OTHER (WRITE IN THE COMMENTS)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, I'm currently writing the Aécio 2014 TL, and I have a question on how you want me to write the story:
A) A detailed analysis of major actions that the Aécio government takes (Including ones where it takes the same action as the Brazilian government took OTL), which brings more realism to the story and makes it more complete (This is the path that I've been taking for now) or
B) A more broader overview without going into too much detail, only fully analyzing things that are more different from OTL, which makes the story less complex and confusing (to non-Brazilians), but also makes it less of a full analysis of how an Aécio government would be.
Although I'm enjoying writing the TL using A), it sometimes feels too heavy, as I constantly have to search for almost every major law or government action that took place in a certain timespan, which is kinda tiring.

I think a mix of the two would be good! you can pass through some facts faster just to make the scene and handpick a few to go into further detail. Maybe you can do some 4 or 5 posts by year and on each you select one or two main themes to explore and a few others just to pass by