New Luxembourg | A Graphics Timeline

2020 Map of North America
NLBanner.png

iwYy4se.png

Map of North America in 2020

Map By AP246 (He is really cool dude go check him out!!)

After a few posts relating to this particular timeline, and after a few asked for one, I decided to make a thread! This is New Luxembourg! Something that started out as a one off map I made turned into something with lore!
Updates to this will be rather slow, since I have work and I'm new at the thread stuff! Suggestions, criticisms, and really anything to help me out would be appreciated, since there are many of topics I'm not great at and for this worldbuilding project I'm gunna be learning about alot of shit.

Last edited:
New Luxembourg Info
162589987610262045.png

[1] - Capitals of the World - Gordon Simonsen (1997, Pubhouse Publisher)
[2] - National Language Vote - Günter T. (2004, The Daily Canton - "Luxembourg's stride forward!" Special)
[3]* - The Histories of Two Hollands - Mikhail Artamonov
(1955, Moscow University Publisher)

*Disputed facts, not yet approved by the Austrian Education Services! Please report falsities to a Library Admin!

NLBanner.png

Hey all! I finally got something out, yeah it's small but it was all I can really manage atm. Luckily next week I'll be on vacation, so I'll have free time to do some articles, till then let me know what you'd like to see or if you got any questions!

- Yeet

Last edited:
Wow this looks very interesting! I'm very curious about all the nations shown in the map. Looking very forward to what you come up with! Good luck!

Last edited:
Flag of New Luxembourg
In the meantime, here is the better version of the New Luxembourg flag, and some lore.

Colonial Flag of New Luxembourg
1867 - 1910
1200px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

LuxFleg.png

Current Flag of New Luxembourg
1910 - Present

NLBanner.png

Last edited:
Thank you! Means alot, I've just been super busy... work became more complicated lel.

If there's anything in particular you'd like to see, let me know!
If I had my way I'd love to learn more about this alt United States then Virginia and then New England. All 3 of those are very interesting to me and that's what I'm looking forward to the most. Not that the rest of it isn't interesting, but that's what caught my eye the most.

If I had my way I'd love to learn more about this alt United States then Virginia and then New England. All 3 of those are very interesting to me and that's what I'm looking forward to the most. Not that the rest of it isn't interesting, but that's what caught my eye the most.
The US is in my list of things to flesh out, it's very different since it's alot of 'united colonies' from the French, English, and Spanish.
Virginia is gunna be soon! As for New England, It's not very populated and there's way less french there than otl.

Deleted member 77383

I’d like to see the conflicts in North America, civil unrest, terrorism and etc throughout the Cold War. Like a wiki box or so.

Deleted member 77383

Oh! Before I forget… are there any analogues to the 1979 Iranian revolution and US embassy hostage crisis and perhaps other nations similar to otl besides the ones you already mentioned?

Deleted member 77383

And lastly, what was a period in time during the Cold War that insurgencies and terrorism got really bad besides the 40’s as mentioned?

Deleted member 77383

Would you like assistance with this timeline? As in to assist creating wiki boxes and you’d look at them for approval? Or do you want just ideas instead? I don’t remember if I asked this already.

Deleted member 77383

Awesome! I can try to make wiki boxes but it’s still a work in progress. But I can totally provide ideas! Do you want me to message you for them or is here ok?