New Deal Coalition Retained III: A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hopes and dreams of the peace planners in Warsaw have fallen apart quicker than Versailles or Potsdam. The result is a more evenly distributed world power structure, but only on top of mountains of bodies.

Meanwhile, the Scandinavians are looking at this in horror...and then quickly run to make a buck off it.

By the way, asking for personal criteria, who is the worst criminal of this TL?

I have to admit that I went to read World At Fire/Part 2 initially and I enjoyed it even if I was a bit confused.

A Good man, he was a model of what a modern Senator was. I do apologise if in wrong place

Don't be. He, along with George Bush Sr., represents what the GOP used to be: while pro-business, it was still a party that could balance the needs of the people with the wants of the wealthy.

0KYhSyv.png
Could anyone make ideological wikiboxes for the 5 parties (GOP, Democrat, Progressive, Natural Law, AKIP)?

Party leaders have been removed, and seats have been blurred out, but other than that everything is intact for TTLs 2017. There are a few hints for the future if you look close enough ;)

Last edited:
Writer Update: I'm in finals RN, hence partially the delays. (Also the GSW is fun, but tough to write, TBH)

If you need your Ted Bundy fix: the movie with Zac Efron playing Bundy just got put on Netflix :evilsmile:

(gonna watch it after finals this weekend)

0KYhSyv.png

Party leaders have been removed, and seats have been blurred out, but other than that everything is intact for TTLs 2017. There are a few hints for the future if you look close enough ;)
I find it interesting that Freyism is now a faction in the Republican Party, given how anti-Frey Bundy has been

After receiving an endorsement from Buchanan, the face of the anti-Freyist movement, Bundy said “it’s about time Frey and his Imperial friends shut their utopian yaps and we started focusing on our own backyard, the Caribbean and the Pacific.”

Something that just occurred to me, and I don't remember if it's ever been addressed - since the Jonestown massacre never happened, what became of Leo Ryan? He still in Congress, or did he take a different career path?

Something that just occurred to me, and I don't remember if it's ever been addressed - since the Jonestown massacre never happened, what became of Leo Ryan? He still in Congress, or did he take a different career path?
He was the leader of the Progressive Party in the House (was a Dem but switched with the Return of the Bull Moose) from 1984-1989 and retired in 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.