Who won the Senate races in Indiana and Nevada? And on the subject, why was there a race in Arkansas?
Richard Lugar was defeated by Lee Hamilton and Robert List was defeated by Jim Santini. In Arkansas, Orval Faubus died of a blood clot related to cancer just a few months after being reelected in 1986, triggering a special election in which appointee Dale Bumpers won easily.
Im assuming this was just brooks who decided to not make a play for the indian community or are the democrats as a whole deciding to throw away the indian vote?
For the most part it was just Brooks getting lazy as an incumbent, but there is a sort of regional polarization. Indians in the South are more GOP-leaning while in the north are swing voters. Overall, Whites are slightly Dem-leaning, Latinos are Dem, Blacks are GOP, and Asians are roughly split down the middle.

New Senate map:
upload_2017-10-16_14-45-31.png

I really didn't expect Congressman Modi, but then again, I'm sure there's someone in an ATL Taiwan who would be shocked that President Lieu is serving in the U.S. Congress.

As someone who lives in the Houston area I am beyond shocked that the current Indian Prime Minister is going to be one of our local politicians TTL. An Indian-American representative is a scenario very possible in the near future OTL as a matter of fact as Indians and other South Asian immigrants are coming to Houston in the tens of thousands. Now I kind of want to see Modi get elected to the presidency for the pure fun of it.

Jabberjay

Banned
My dad would be in collage around now so he will most likely be drafted in WW3. He's fairly liberal so he might be one of the peace protesters on his collage campus right now.Given how liberal collages are theirs probably going to be riots on a Berkeley scale especially since only dumb collage students would probably be the only ones still willing to support the soviets(Though they would be a minority in TTL unlike OTL).