Netflix: Love Death + Robots

the Newest Netflix Serie Love Death + Robots
Is must see anthology Animation/television series im style of The Twilight Zone or Black Mirror
with insane rollercoaster trip true Sci-Fi and Alternate History spiced up with black humor
very dark humor.

alone the Episode 17 : "Alternate Histories"
show an alternative history research simulation app,
shows the viewer on their welcome demo, the death of Adolf Hitler in 6 way let to different timelines...

it's most hysterical take on little annoyed Austrian i ever saw
and laugh hysterical for hours

the Trailer for 21 century version of The Twilight Zone
see on your own risk

Last edited:
There is another alternate history episode:

Episode 8, Steampunk Hong Kong

and one secret history episode:

the last one.

I liked the anthology as a whole (the Alternate History one was my favorite) and made a thread over in Future History to talk about the impact of something like the Multiversity App on the real world. As for the steampunk story it could make an ASB timeline all it's own, and the secret war one was really fun, you hardly ever see occult research stories on the Soviet side of WWII, that's usually a Nazi thing.

I got about five more episodes to go. My favorites so far are Suits, Good Hunting, Three Robots, Shape Shifters and Lucky 13.

I just finished it up at work and now my favorites are Secret War, Suits, Good Hunting, Three Robots, Blindspot, Ice Age, Shape Shifter and Lucky 13.

It would be cool if they would continue it with new episodes or a new season.
I would really like to watch an animated version of "The road not taken" or the short stories by Asimov.