Nestorian Mongol Khanate of Tondo

So if Mongols can't live in the tropics, then what about auxilliaries which served the Mongol forces? Although in this case it'd either be Chinese and Koreans, as well as some Uyghurs and Chagatai Mongols. Also, the Mongol invasion of Vietnam was a failure due to a lot of mountains.

Since Nestorian Mongol tribes where one of more progressive tribes I see some talented officials be born. Kublai's MOther was Nestorian so you can assume at least Kublai and his brothers had some sympathy to Nestorian belief.

Mongols did conquer Vietnam even was planning to conquer Angkor.

Mongols can't live in Luzon, because nomads can't leave in tropic.

Northern Yuan can't be conquered by Ming, because at that time it was impossible. You can win battle against Mongols, even War but can't conquer them.
I think a scion of the Borijin Dynasty establishing a principality in Selurong/Mayi(Present day Luzon) would be a better scenario, I think they could adapt in Selurong/Mayi better than the Mongols themselves and they might invite nestorian refugees there.

My idea basically is that a scion of the Mongols marry into the Tondo Dynasty who shelters the Nestorians and establish a principality in Luzon and later the rulers of the principality would inherit the Tondo Dynasty's lands and their power in Selurong/Mayi(Luzon) once the direct line of succession of Tondo Dynasty passes to the ruler of the Mongol established Principality in Selurong and at that time they would start promoting Nestorianism in Selurong/Mayi(Luzon).

I think a scion of the Borijin Dynasty establishing a principality in Selurong/Mayi(Present day Luzon) would be a better scenario, I think they could adapt in Selurong/Mayi better than the Mongols themselves and they might invite nestorian refugees there.

My idea basically is that a scion of the Mongols marry into the Tondo Dynasty who shelters the Nestorians and establish a principality in Luzon and later the rulers of the principality would inherit the Tondo Dynasty's lands and their power in Selurong/Mayi(Luzon) once the direct line of succession of Tondo Dynasty passes to the ruler of the Mongol established Principality in Selurong and at that time they would start promoting Nestorianism in Selurong/Mayi(Luzon).

Conquer Luzon around 1280 - Yes.

Promote Nestorian - Yes, but they won't force.

Adapt in Luzon - hmm, I don't think so.
Most Mongolians were in Northern China, area around OTL Beijing. Alsothere is not many Nesterion Mongolians and there will be even smaller amount of Mongolians who want to be refugee in Luzon.

Conquer Luzon around 1280 - Yes.

Promote Nestorian - Yes, but they won't force.

Adapt in Luzon - hmm, I don't think so.
Most Mongolians were in Northern China, area around OTL Beijing. Alsothere is not many Nesterion Mongolians and there will be even smaller amount of Mongolians who want to be refugee in Luzon.

Even if they try to conquer it their rule would be temporary, they might even boost and challenge and make a precedent for the people of Luzon to unite after the Mongol rule collapses and results in them in not being able to be colonized by any european powers.

So if Mongols can't live in the tropics, then what about auxilliaries which served the Mongol forces? Although in this case it'd either be Chinese and Koreans, as well as some Uyghurs and Chagatai Mongols. Also, the Mongol invasion of Vietnam was a failure due to a lot of mountains.

They can fight in tropic lands but they won't live there. Even fighting for longer period was problem. It is why Mongol forces couldn't invade India. Because troops were dying from tropic disease.

They made Vietnam Vassal.

Conquering Luzon would have to occur between 1280 and 1300 though.
They don't need to conquer it what they need is for a Borijin to establish himself in Selurong so this is the scenario I am proposing for you:

A scion of the Mongols marry into the Tondo Dynasty and shelters the Nestorians and establish a principality in Luzon and later the rulers of the principality would inherit the Tondo Dynasty's lands and their power in Selurong/Mayi(Luzon) once the direct line of succession of Tondo Dynasty passes to the ruler of the Mongol established Principality in Selurong and at that time they would start promoting Nestorianism in Selurong/Mayi(Luzon).

They don't need to conquer it what they need is for a Borijin to establish himself in Selurong so this is the scenario I am proposing for you:

A scion of the Mongols marry into the Tondo Dynasty and shelters the Nestorians and establish a principality in Luzon and later the rulers of the principality would inherit the Tondo Dynasty's lands and their power in Selurong/Mayi(Luzon) once the direct line of succession of Tondo Dynasty passes to the ruler of the Mongol established Principality in Selurong and at that time they would start promoting Nestorianism in Selurong/Mayi(Luzon).

The only Mongol I can think of doing that would either be the Mongol general Shi-Bi, and/or Asutai, the son of Mongke Khan from his fourth marriage. Asutai is a Borjigin prince though.

The only Mongol I can think of doing that would either be the Mongol general Shi-Bi, and/or Asutai, the son of Mongke Khan from his fourth marriage. Asutai is a Borjigin prince though.

You could start the timeline now based on my suggestion if you are interested to make that..because that will be interesting..