Native Dynasties In The Balkans

When Serbia fought for and got their independence from the Ottomans it had a native dynasty, the Obrenovic dynasty for Serbia. How would it be possible for the other Balkan countries of Greece and Bulgaria to have their own native dynasties from Greece and Bulgaria respectively? Would they be able too have their own native dynasties if they fought for and gained independence without the help of the Great Powers? In both cases who be chosen as suitable members and become the kings of Greece and Bulgaria in this event and how would events then pan out?

I can only think of Georgi Sava Rakovski as the only plausible candidate to lead a native Bulgarian dynasty, but the rest of the Bulgarian revolutionaries, I'm not sure. Levski wasn't the type of person to support a monarchy, owing to his republican stance. Other than that, finding a revolutionary within the Balkans that will become a king is very hard indeed.

I'm pretty sure I started a thread on this which was revived within a week of this one being started....