Nation, Order, and Progress

Mexico Map
Nation, Order, and Progress is an alternate history that focuses on Mexico as a great power and a possible power strong between them and the United States.
These are maps of Mexico in my TL. Mexican is considered a great power and may assume it will surpass the United States to become the largest economy. Since the beginning of the European War in the 1930s, the relationship between the US and Mexico was good and named the Era de Hermanos. However, due to recent elections in both nations, that relationship has begun to deteriorate and some would even call it hostile. Though fighting has not occurred between the two nations since 1916, people are beginning to fear the worst between the American Colossus and Mexican Titan.

I'm assuming the reason Mexico has over 100 million more people is because of mass immigration, whether it be from Europe, Asia or the rest of Latin America.

Here is a map of the major battles that occurred during the American Theater of the Great War. Mexico was able to fend off American attacks long enough for favorable peace to be made. Mexico left the war with a sense of pride and the acquisition of the former British colony of Belize.
Nice map. I have a question: how did Honduras and Guatemala fare ITTL (having entered on the CP side)?