Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Operation Snowstorm

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Operation Summer Storm

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Jasen777

Donor
I decided that I didn't want to decide the winner. Vote for as many as you want. Feel free to vote for your own if you entered one.

Had to rule out "Operation Unlimited Wallet" for plausibility concerns. Note this for the PR operation name and not a secret op name.

From Here.

In my timeline, Dole has won the presidency in 1996 after a 3-way election was thrown to the House.

In December 1998 Dole is going to launch a bombing and special forces campaign against the Taliban designed to encourage them to hand over bin Laden (leader behind the Africa Embassy bombings). A full scale invasion is likely precluded by a lack of allies in the region. Only Pakistan is cooperating, and only very reluctantly.

So the contest is to come up with a name for this campaign. Probably something in the format of Operation Something Something.

The prize for the winner will be having their idea stolen.

I like Mountain Strike best. Large Boom gets a distant second place i suppose.

Unlimited Wallet wasnt really a serious entry, i was just surprised the RNG came up with that.

Summer Storm would be a good name... for a nation that isnt the USA. It just doesnt sound fitting.

America needs epic and terrain appropriate names for their operations, and so I went for Mountain Strike. And now I have a craving for Mountain Dew! :p