NAHMT

The Sega Saturn is released in November 1995(Yeah I am going all over the place) and is a smash success. A year into it's lifespan it is outselling the Playstation by a large margin. Hasbro-Marvel's support of the platform has helped a large amount. 2 Games that have carried the system are Sonic X-Treme, the newest game in Sega's flagship franchise and Ultima Adventures, A spin off of the popular franchise.

Last edited:
The Sega Saturn is released in December 1995(Yeah I am going all over the place) and is a smash success. A year into it's lifespan it is outselling the Playstation by a large margin. Hasbro-Marvel's support of the platform has helped a large amount. 2 Games that have carried the system are Sonic X-Treme, the newest game in Sega's flagship franchise and Ultima Adventures, A spin off of the popular franchise.

I'm assuming Sega stays in the console market ITTL (or at least for longer)?

Yes. Sega will be apart of a big 3 with Sony and Nintendo

So, Microsoft stays in the PC gaming market?

Meanwhile, Google is probably butterflied out entirely. Possibly even Yahoo! (founded in 1994).

And just because Microsoft isn't going to make a console it doesn't mean that they won't enter the video game market ;) ;)

So, Microsoft games will have versions available on consoles?

I heard that Apple will make their own search engine for their Macintosh systems. Maybe Microsoft will do the same.

Well, Microsoft did IOTL (Bing).

Mind you, there probably wouldn't be any anti-competition rulings against Microsoft Search (or whatever it ends up being called), unlike, say, bundling Internet Explorer with PCs, but not any other options.

Is STILL a fictional universe, plus narrative rules, is not narrative heavy unlike others
1: Every thread on this site is a fictional universe. What ifs are not real events thus making them fictional universes. This is based on reality but diverges in the 90s. Most threads on Fandom AH from a glance seem to take place in universes of TV shows or Movies.
2: My Alternate Billboard Number 1's thread has barely any narrative with only one or two posts per year gone through(sometimes even 0). How has that thread not been moved with that logic?

1: Every thread on this site is a fictional universe. What ifs are not real events thus making them fictional universes. This is based on reality but diverges in the 90s. Most threads on Fandom AH from a glance seem to take place in universes of TV shows or Movies.
2: My Alternate Billboard Number 1's thread has barely any narrative with only one or two posts per year gone through(sometimes even 0). How has that thread not been moved with that logic?
I'm yet to understand californian, ian or burton logic

I will post a hint due to a lack of activity. Nickelodeon will die. But it will be acquired by another company. If you can guess who it is on your first try I will let you choose what Marvel character gets a cartoon next.

Last edited:
I will post a hint due to a lack of activity. Nickelodeon will die. But it will be acquired by another company. If you can guess who it is on your first try I will let you choose what Marvel character gets a cartoon next.

I'm tempted to say Viacom, because that's who bought up Nick IOTL. But I also suspect that it isn't going to be that...

So (throws dice up in the air)...Sony?

HASBRO-MARVEL TO ACQUIRE WESTWOOD STUDIOS
March 14, 1998. Hasbro-Marvel has announced the acquisition of Westwood Studios into their Electronic Arts division. The deal brings Command & Conquer into the EA family of games. The company has seen success on the popular Sega Saturn with games like Road Rash 3 and Ultima Adventures alongside the yearly releases of Madden and FIFA. This deal was made due to increasing interest from Microsoft to acquire a game studio.