NAHMT

Hasbro-Marvel has used the option on their deal with Humongous Entertainment to buy 100% of the company(I am doing this to prevent Backyard Baseball from getting screwed by Atari)

In the near future...(AKA 1997)
Stephen Hillenburg pitches Spongeboy to Nickelodeon but the network decides to pass. He then shows the show to Fox Kids who agree to greenlight the show. Spongebob is now on Fox Kids.

Just looked into Animaniacs further - they had been in pre-production in 1991, so I am happy with this. :)

Also, I suspect Marvel still has a partnership with Saban Entertainment ITTL, to produce X-Men.

Speaking of which, the English version of Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger - i.e. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - will probably be released as per OTL, I hope.

I would prefer Pinky and the brain be butterfly away if that saves freakazoid or hysteria

Hysteria will be sacrificed for a good cause. You will love it when I tell you guys what is replacing it.

Never watched Hysteria as a child (I have seen video clips of some of the songs on youtube), but I will go to the barricades to save Freakazoid! He should totally have been a full part of the DCAU, instead of his knock-off, the Creeper.

Speaking of which, the English version of Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger - i.e. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - will probably be released as per OTL, I hope
Is not too late for Saban use his brain, give billy the black ranger colour(the black one was the scientific in the japanese version too) and if he trully need two female characther, swap trini and kimberly colours them

Speaking of which, the English version of Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger - i.e. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - will probably be released as per OTL, I hope.
Never watched Hysteria as a child (I have seen video clips of some of the songs on youtube), but I will go to the barricades to save Freakazoid! He should totally have been a full part of the DCAU, instead of his knock-off, the Creeper.
Power Rangers is mostly unaffected by everything that has happened. Freakazoid I would like to save but not everything is perfect in this universe. Once you see the Kids WB lineup in 1997 you will know why I can't make it much better.

AAAANNNNDDD the secret show is(Drum Roll please).................... TMNT 1997! Yes a 97 Ninja Turtles show. And that my friends is why I can't bring Freakazoid back. That line up is just too ridiculous.

AAAANNNNDDD the secret show is(Drum Roll please).................... TMNT 1997! Yes a 97 Ninja Turtles show. And that my friends is why I can't bring Freakazoid back. That line up is just too ridiculous.

As in, instead of the Saban live action one? And yes, that one did actually happen. I put it in the "so bad it's good" category. :p

Pinky & The Brain never adds Elvira. It also still gets 5 seasons!

Huzzah! I never understood why she was in it. She was easily my least favourite Tiny Toon Adventures main character.

At least Montana Max was a "love to hate" character.

Last edited:
Yeah now make sense, is 97 ITTL cartoon closer to otl 2003 one or more to nick one in style?

Spider Man has a movie now! The film, staring Leonardo DiCaprio as the legendary web slinger who has to take down the evil Green Goblin. The film came out on August 18(To avoid Jurassic Park and Batman) and grossed 500 million dollars. It obliterates Air Force One and George Of The Jungle. It also got praise from critics and viewers alike.