Multiple Offspring of Catherine of Aragon

Suppose these are the following children Catherine and Henry have that died before him.

January 1510, unnamed stillborn girl.

January 1511 Henry Duke of Cornwall, died same year.

September 1513, Henry (in this era, recycling names of deceased older siblings happened), In 1522, his marriage is arranged (I didn't decide who yet). In 1525, a daughter of an Earl (didn't decide which one yet) catches his fancy and he is resentful of his father for choosing his future wife (yes, I know he's 12 at this point, but some kids get their crushes as early as middle school). He found out about his father's affairs and denounced them in front of his younger siblings. For this, he is sent to his room for a time out. He dies of dysentery in 1526.

December 1514 unnamed boy who died same year.

February 1518 Jane, died of dysentery in 1526.

June 1521 Elizabeth died of dysentery in 1526.

And these are those that outlive him.

February 1516, Mary.

April 1519 Margret.

April 1519 John.

April 1520 Eleanor.

Henry still has his OTL affairs (why not? If someone can give me a reason he wouldn't have them, tell me now and if you'r convincing, just delete the part about Henry finding about his father's affairs since that wouldn't happen). Who is are likely candidates for marriage for his children? I've had threads which talked about Mary. James of Scotland is a likely possibility. Less likely possibilities people discussed were Henry Howard, Tabolt, Henry Brandon... well in this case, we don't have just Mary. We have a bunch of children to find marriages for.

@Kellan Sullivan @isabella @kasumigenx

A double match between the children of Henry VIII and François I is likely ITTL. I think Margaret would be married to the dauphin while John will marry either Madeleine or Marguerite of Valois. Mary would probably wind up married to James V of Scotland, just to tie things up in case John meets the fate of his older brothers. Eleanor...I think she would marry a surviving John of Denmark or a respectable but benign foreign prince like the Duke of Jülich-Cleves-Berg or Duke of Lorraine. A surviving Henry Brandon might be a possibility for her but i find it rather unlikely, especially if john has a son before she’s married.

krieger

Banned
a respectable but benign foreign prince like the Duke of Jülich-Cleves-Berg or Duke of Lorraine.

Agewise she'd be fit for Sigismund II Augustus, and IOTL there was idea of marrying him to Mary Tudor, so I think that Jagiellon for Eleanor might be considered - at least, she'd become a Queen of fairly strong power, so he'd be certainly a better option than minor princes like Julich-Cleve-Berg or Lorraine or penniless exile John of Denmark.

Agewise she'd be fit for Sigismund II Augustus, and IOTL there was idea of marrying him to Mary Tudor, so I think that Jagiellon for Eleanor might be considered - at least, she'd become a Queen of fairly strong power, so he'd be certainly a better option than minor princes like Julich-Cleve-Berg or Lorraine or penniless exile John of Denmark.
So she would be. Plus she'd have Habsburg connections through her mother.

John and Margret marrying Henry (or Francis if he survives long enough to get married) and Madeleine of Valois is likely. In OTL, Henry considered the House of Valois one candidate for Mary's future husband. Are there other possible spuces John and Margret might be paired with (albeit less likely)?