Muerte Negada: A Pro Wrestling Timeline

Epilouge
November 30th, 2006

Buffalo, NY

HSBC Arena

WWE Smackdown

Welcome to the HSBC Arena for Friday Night Smackdown!!! And tonight, its time for the first show of the dominant brand the WWE puts forth to you!!! Because last night, Smackdown overcame RAW to secure bragging rights, thanks to the effort of Eddie Guerrero putting down former intercontinental champ Umaga and former wwe champion Edge.” says Michael Cole from the announcers table after the pyro finishes blasting.

VIVA LA RACA!!”

Eddie Guerrero comes out to the arena with chants of “Thank you Eddie” and “Latino Heat” roaring throughout the arena.

And here comes the team captain now!” Says Tazz.

Eddie enters the ring and heads to the top turnbuckle to soak in the adoration of the crowd. He is given a mic by the ringkeeper and begins to speak.

BUFFALO, HOLA! It feels good to be in this ring once more, free of people hurting mi familia and being recognized as the absolute best. Sunday, I brought Smackdown to the heights as the dominant brand in the WWE! Its the least I can do, but I have something to share with you all. I've fought back against addiction, the streets, my own heart, and I've won. But unfortunately, I can't fight against time. Throughout this year, I've done everything to get myself back into working shape. To continue doing what I love, Wrestling. But this is a fight I can't win. I have decided to retire from in ring wrestling.”

Much of the live crowd find themselves in shock at Eddie's announcement. While others chant, “please don't go, please don't go.”

Now now, please don't ask me to keep going. If I do, I might end up dead in a year. The same heart that has followed me through everything I've done still beats but only barely. But tonight, if I'm going out, I go out on a high note. So tonight, I want a match with the one man that got me to see reason: My Nephew, my brother CHAVO GUERRERO!!!

OOH CHAVO”

The song plays but Chavo does not come out to the ring. Instead, here comes Mr. Kennedy dressed in a Eddie Guerrero is my favorite wrestler t-shirt.

Oh you were expecting someone else? Well, too bad you have to deal with the reigning, defending, all-time great United States Champion...MISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY...KENNEDY! I'm here to cement my legacy as the man who put down Eddie Guerrero. Because remember Eddie, that heart attack you had, that made you wanna wrap it all up. You were wrestling me! I took you to that point, that it could never hold up. So tonight, if you wanna ride off into the sunset, you'll do it with your head down in shame after I beat you 1-2-3. And even better, I'll put the U.S Championship on the line. The same belt you revived, the same belt your brother couldn't hold for a month before I took it from him, and the same belt that has always been your choking point. As for Chavo, he's a little out of it right now.”

The titantron then shows a video feed of the locker room. Chavo is lying face first in a hole in the wall with his bags ransacked all over the shot.

Eddie looks at Kennedy with a glare that could melt lesser men, smiles, and beans him in the eye with the microphone he's holding.

Well fans we have our main event, as Eddie Guerrero takes on Mr. Kennedy in his final match. Don't turn that dial as we'll be right back.”

Later that night...

After 15 minutes, Mr. Kennedy was on the mat after three suplexes, Eddie began the climb to the top rope. He posed for the crowd once he reached the top. He could feel his chest burning and a bit of light headedness. He looked to the ref who had been very attentive throughout the match and nodded. He immediately moved over to Eddie, kicking Kennedy in the shin and began trying to get Eddie to come down. Eddie moved the man out of the way and began to jump. Kennedy managed to catch Eddie once he came down, roll him over, and get a quick pin for the win. Kennedy immediately grabbed his belt and ran to the back. Eddie laid on the mat breathing heavily while the ref began performing CPR to tone his heart down. Kennedy soon returned with Chavo, an amublence, and a wave of paramedics. They were able to get Eddie onto a gurney and into the ambulence.

The next day at Buffalo Hospital...

Don't scare us like that again Eddie,” says Vickie as she fed her husband some jello.

I know I know. I thought by stalling for about some at the beginning it would be enough to keep my blood pressure from rising.” said Eddie in between bites. “But you have my word, I'm done with in ring competition and nothing is going to change my mind.”

June 24th, 2007

Calgary International Airport

Attention all passengers, flight 2745 for Tokyo, Japan is now boarding. I repeat, flight 2745 for Tokyo, Japan is now boarding.”

David Benoit looked up at the announcement and rose from the bench he was sitting on to begin to board. This was the beginning of the next step in his life. To become a professional wrestler, but not just any wrestler. He was setting out to be a better wrestler than both of his parents. At first, he wanted to move down to Tampa to tryout at the WWE's farm territory, Florida Championship Wrestling. But he was talked out of it by his three of his father's friends: Eddie, Chavo, and Dean. All 3 have been wrestling superstars but now work behind the scenes as match producers. Afterwards, they had him talk to another of his father's friends: Chris Jericho. Jericho was the one who recommended that David should go on excursion around the world first before going to the WWE. Because if you can handle this lifestyle without their money backing you, then they'll want you no matter what. So here he was getting ready to head for his first stop, Toryumon dojo. He looked around one more time and seeing no one got into the line.

David.

David looked back to see his entire family. His mother Nancy, his little brother Daniel, and finally of all people, his father Chris. Chris was sitting in a wheelchair being rolled by Nancy.

Everyone, you came.” “Well of course, we wanted to surprise you on your big day. Getting your father out here was the hardest part, due to his treatment session due today.”

Treatment session? Mom, you know there's no cure for CTE. Why are you---”

My doctor says they have something out of the box that could help with my memories and the mood swings. I don't want to do anything that could hurt my loved ones again, so I'm willing to do it. Hopefully, by the time you come home I could be cured.” Said Chris.

Who's the doctor who suggested this?” Said David.

Dr. Robert Cantu. He's been leading my sessions to help me retain my memory and to understand what's happening to my brain. He plans to use a treatment that can pump oxygen into my brain like they do for divers who have oxygen sickness.” Said Nancy.

Final call for boarding flight 2745, Final call for boarding flight 2745.”

I gotta go, thank you all for seeing me off, and Dad, please stay strong.” said David.

We will son, and when you come back I wanna see your first match.” said Chris and Nancy.

March 5th, 2011.

Tampa, FL.

Florida Championship Wrestling Performance Center

Shaul Guerrero quickly rushed down the hall towards the classroom, cutting and dodging through everyone that came into her peripheral eye vision. “I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE. I DON'T KNOW HOW DAVID AND MICHAEL MANAGE TO GET UP SO EARLY AFTER THOSE WORKOUT SESSIONS, UGH!!!!” She turned a corner only to run headlong into someone.

POW”

Shaul landed on the ground butt first , sucking her teeth for a bit. “Ah. That smarts.”

“Hey watch where you're going.” Shaul looked up at the person she ran into. A tall blonde woman with wearing a blue top with text that said “A Flair for the Gold.” “I'm already having a hard time trying to find this classroom for Promos 101.” said the woman.

“I'm sorry, I'm just trying to get to C345-wait did you just say Promos 101? That's where I'm going.” said Shaul as she grabbed her notebook off the ground.

“Well as an apology, can you lead me there, I've been lost in the hall for about 30 minutes?” said the woman as she offered her hand to help Shaul up.

“Sure, I'm Shaul by the way.” “Ashley Flair.” said the two as they continued to walk.

September 19th, 2016

Nassau Colosseum

WWE Evolution

“Ladies and Gentlemen, we've had an insane night at WWE Evolution, have we not?”

Audience cheers in approval

Well we're not done yet, for ITS TIME FOR OUR MAIN EVENT!!!!

The following contest is a 30 minute ironwoman match for the WWE World Women's Championship.

When the bell rings, the lady in charge WWE referee Sara Amato.

Do it with Flair plays

Introducing first, the challenger. From THE QUEEN CITY! Weighing in at 108 lbs and standing 5 feet 11, A former nxt champion for 7 months, 2 time wwe women's tag team champion, and a 3 time world women's champion. She is the second nature, CHARRRRRLLLLOTTTTE FLAIR!!!!

Latina Heat

And her opponent, lead to the ring by the four horsewomen (Natalya, Paige, and Tessa Blanchard.) From El Paso, Texas. Weighing in at 114 lbs and standing tall at 5 foot 3, she is a former 2 time nxt champion, a wwe women's tag team champion, the first wwe starlet champion, and YOUR WWE WORLD WOMEN'S CHAMPION! RAQUEL GUUUUERRRREROOOOOOO!!!!!

List of Raw and ECW Champions
Raw List of Champions 2005-2006

WWE Championship

John Cena (April 2005-January 2006)

Successful Defenses: 8

Wrestlemania 21: defeated JBL (new champion)

Judgement Day 2005: defeated JBL in an I quit match (1st defense)

Veneance 2005: defeated Christian and Chris Jericho (2nd defense)

Summerslam 2005: defeated Chris Jericho (3rd defense)

Raw August 22nd 2005: defeated Chris Jericho in an you're fired match (4th defense)

Unforgiven 2005: lost to Kurt Angle by disqualification (5th defense)

Taboo Tuesday 2005: defeated Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels (6th defense)

Survivor Series 2005: defeated Kurt Angle with special guest referee (7th defense)

New Year's Revolution 2006: defeated Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Kane, The Big Show, and Kurt Angle (8th defense)

New Year's Revolution 2006: lost to Edge via MITB cash in (new champion)

The Rated-R Superstar Edge. (January 2006-August 2006)

Successful defenses: 5

Royal Rumble 2006: defeated John Cena (1st defense)

Raw February 13th 2006: defeated RVD (2nd defense)

Wrestlemania 22: lost to Shawn Michaels by countout (3rd defense)

Backlash 2006: defeated Shawn Michaels (4th defense)

Vengeance 2006: defeated John Cena (5th defense)

Summerslam 2006: lost to John Cena (new champion)

John Cena-2nd reign (August 2006-Present)

Successful defenses: 2

Unforgiven 2006: defeated Edge in a Tables, Ladders, & Chairs match (1st defense)

Cyber Sunday 2006: defeated Shawn Michaels (2nd defense)

Survivor Series 2006: defeated Triple H (3rd defense)

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Ric Flair (September 2005-November 2005)

Successful Defenses: 2

Unforgiven 2005: defeated Carlito (new champion)

Taboo Tuesday 2005: defeated Triple H in a steel cage match (1st defense)

Raw November 21st 2005: defeated Chris Masters (2nd defense)

Survivor Series 2005: Vacates the belt due to worked injury.

Chris Masters (January 2006-June 2006)

Successful Defenses: 4

New Year's Revolution: wins a 6 pack challenge to win the vacant title (new champion)

Royal Rumble 2006: defeats RVD (1st defense)

Raw February 20th 2006: defeats Shelton Benjamin (2nd defense)

Raw March 27th 2006: defeats Snitzky (3rd defense)

Backlash 2006: defeats Charlie Haas (4th defense)

Raw May 15th 2006: defeats William Regal (5th defense)

Shelton Benjamin (June 2006-August 2006)

Vengeance 2006: defeats Chris Masters (new champion)

Raw June 26th 2006: defeats Carlito (1st defense)

Raw July 14th 2006: defeats CM Punk, thanks to a distraction by Josh Royal (2nd defense)

Umaga (August 2006-September 2006)

Successful Defenses: 4

Summerslam 2006: defeats Shelton Benjamin (new champion)

Raw August 21st 2006: defeats Mike Knox (1st defense)

Raw August 28th 2006: defeats Paul Burchill (2nd defense)

Raw September 4th 2006: defeats Josh Royal (3rd defense)

Raw September 11th 2006: defeats Santino Marella (4th defense)

Jeff Hardy (September 2006-Present)

Successful Defenses: 3

Unforgiven 2006: defeats Umaga (new champion)

Cyber Sunday 2006: defeats The OMEGA Gregory Helms (1st defense)

ECW November 28th, 2006: defeats Johnny Nitro (2nd defense)

World Tag Team Championship

Kane and the Big Show (October 2005-April 2006)

Taboo Tuesday 2005: Defeats Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch (new champions)

Raw November 7th 2006: Defeats Gene Snitzky and Umaga. (1st defense)

New Year's Revolution 2006: Defeats The World's Greatest Tag Team (2nd defense)

Raw February 13th 2006: Defeats The Spirit Squad (Kenny and Nicky) (3rd defense)

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch (April 2006-Present)

Successful Defenses: 7

Wrestlemania 22: Defeats Kane and the Big Show (new champions)

Backlash 2006: Defeats Kane and the Big Show (1st defense)

Raw May 8th 2006: Defeats The Spirit Squad (Johnny and Mitch) (2nd defense)

Vengeance 2006: Defeats Danny Doring and Roadkill (3rd defense)

Raw July 21st 2006: Defeats MNM (Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury) (4th defense)

Summerslam 2006: Defeats the Hardy Boyz (5th defense)

Unforgiven 2006: Defeats Brute Force (Gene Snitzky and Jon Heidenreich) (6th defense)

Cyber Sunday 2006: Defeats The Dawgs (Jaimie Noble and Kid Kash) (7th defense)

WWE Women's Championship

Trish Stratus (January 2005-April 2006)

Successful Defenses:

New Year's Revolution 2005: Defeats Lita (new champion)

Sunday Night Heat January 10th 2005: Defeats Molly Holly (1st defense)

Raw February 21st 2005: Defeats Molly Holly and Victoria (2nd defense)

Wrestlemania 21: Defeats Christie Hemme (3rd defense)

Taboo Tuesday 2005: Wins a Battle Royale (4th defense)

Survivor Series 2005: Defeats Melina (5th defense)

Royal Rumble 2006: Defeats Ashley Massaro (6th defense)

Mickie James (April 2006-Present)

Successful Defenses: 6

Wrestlemania 22: Defeats Trish Stratus (new champion).

Backlash 2006: Defeats Trish Stratus (1st defense)

May 15th 2006: Defeats Kresa the Brusier (2nd defense)

Vengeance 2006: Defeats Victoria (3rd defense)

Raw July 14th 2006: Defeats Katie Lea (4th defense)

Unforgiven 2006: Defeats Lita (5th defense)

Cyber Sunday 2006: Defeated by Ashley Massaro by DQ (6th defense).

ECW Championship

RVD (June 2006-October 2006)

One Night Stand 2006: Defeats Rey Mysterio (new champion)

Summerslam 2006: Defeats Rey Mysterio (1st defense)

Unforgiven 2006: Defeats Tommy Dreamer (2nd defense)

ECW September 21st, 2006: Defeats Sabu (3rd defense)

William Regal (October 2006-Present)

No Mercy 2006: Defeats RVD (new champion)

Cyber Sunday 2006: Defeats RVD in an Extreme Rules match (1st defense)

Survivor Series 2006: Defeats CM Punk by DQ. (2nd defense)

ECW Tag Team Championship

Vacant-To Be Decided at One Night Stand 2007

And with this Muerte Negada is complete. Before I close out, I do want to thank a handful of people both on this site and on others for writing this.

@Nivek @Megafighter3 @Spens1 @OldNavy1988 @Igeo654 @Hulkster'01

If not for you guys inspiring me with your own projects, I probably would have left this idea to rot. Thank you so much for inspiring and at least giving me the time of day.

Bigpapa42

The Final Countdown

EgoFantastico

These three projects were what gave me the sparks for my project and I still consider them a good read.

Also a thank you to everyone who just gave this story a read and feedback. I don't know when I'm going to start on part two, but when I do you will all know.

Last edited: