• Prince di Corsica

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • fluttersky

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pleased to see so many entries this round - I guess the topic must have really spurred everyone's creativity! Now to see which maps can handle the competition, and which will get... panned. Check out the entries here, then vote for your favorite to win this round of Map of the Fortnight!

Oh man. This is tough. Mainly because I'm still deciding what my personal definition of panhandle is. I also value context and backstory, which is usually (but not always) given in a write up.

So yeah, I haven't decided on my vote yet.

This was a really great round IMO. All of the maps looked pretty good and the scenarios were really interesting, so this was definitely a close call.

Deleted member 107125

I really liked @Ernak’s tbh. I decided to vote for it although I did find it a little cursed and ASB

Last edited by a moderator:
Really great round! I really liked ernak’s map, very stylish, Prince Di Corsica (good writeteup!) and Tai Pan’s are also very good, and Fluttersky’s the very definition of bordergore. Although kinda found XTrapnel’s tasteless as a penis joke...

Really great round! I really liked ernak’s map, very stylish, Prince Di Corsica (good writeteup!) and Tai Pan’s are also very good, and Fluttersky’s the very definition of bordergore. Although kinda found XTrapnel’s tasteless as a penis joke...

Thanks! I really admire your mapwork you're an awesome artist!

Fair enough - given that my entry was a twenty-minute shitpost based on my recollection of the similar Mull of Kintyre Test for the BBFC, I'm as amazed as you are that anyone voted for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.