MotF 192: The Simple Life - Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Kaiphranos, Mar 17, 2019.

?

Whose map was best?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2019.
  1. SpazzReflex

18 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Mako-Tochan

8 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Reagent

58 vote(s)
    69.0%
  1. Kaiphranos Hydraulic Despot Donor

Once again we have a trio of entries, this time each looking at a country or community that has turned its back on certain elements of technology! Check out the entries here, then vote for your favorite to win this round of Map of the Fortnight!

2. Dr. Nodelescu AH.com Resident Landlord

I voted for Reagant for obvious reasons. Imagine a situation where those Wehrbauern became sort of pied-noirs after a Nazi collapse. The bullying their children would have to endure in school.

Gokbay and TheKutKu like this.
  3. Bleh Bane of poinsettia mites

My vote is for Reagent, though SpazzReflex's map is also quite good and I think it's admirable that Mako-Tochan put in the effort to do a handmade map. This was a good MOTF.

4. Hālian Running for mayor of Ravnica

I want to know what sorcery Reagent used to make their map into a textbook photo.

5. Clandango Disestablishmentarianist

Quite easy, really. Not all publishers of text books do the best proof reading, so if you just slide some things to the editor...

Anyways, I am also voting for him though there is still the issue of the Kalmyk not being shown on the population wheel for the Kaukasus.