MotF 155: Implausible Colonizers - Voting Thread

Which maps were the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, an incredible eleven entries for this round! Around a year ago, I said that if there were ever more than nine entries in a round, I'd allow people to vote for multiple entries. I never expected it to happen again. But instead of allowing unlimited entries, I set it so that any individual person can vote for two entries. As always, here're the entries for this round, here's the main thread, and here's the last voting thread.

Awww well I messed up :p Tsar of NZ I hope you win! You have my vote which is the only vote I cast... not because I'm dumb but because I totally knew what I was doing... feel honoured! lol

I took the New Finland entry. I like to see it's already a close contest and it's got many victory-deserving entries, but I like the New Finland entry.

Emperor Lapland made such a professional-looking and plausible map I couldn't resist dropping a vote on the Chile-wank. Also TheMan made the most creative Poland-in-exile I've seen here. Good work to all, this was one of the best rounds in a while.