MotF 137: Substitute Scramble - Voting Thread

Whose map was best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I look at full sizes and read the whole thing. God, I so much wanted to vote for Zek Sora. I love their stuff and that series of theirs is great. I just didn't think it fit the contest as well and I really loved the colonized Japan map. I wish we could pick multiple times. :'(

I look at full sizes and read the whole thing. God, I so much wanted to vote for Zek Sora. I love their stuff and that series of theirs is great. I just didn't think it fit the contest as well and I really loved the colonized Japan map. I wish we could pick multiple times. :'(
I normally add multiple choice when there's 9 or more entries, but I can lower that if you guys all think that would be a good thing to do...

O_O

screaming in distance: HOLY CRAP TOIXSTORY LIKES MY MAPS

To be honest, I would've voted for yours too. Had to go with trejiokla because of the kindness of our interactions, the astounding nature of his scenario, and the all-around coolness of the map. XD Yours was, by no under-representation of the word, amazing.

To be honest, I would've voted for yours too. Had to go with trejiokla because of the kindness of our interactions, the astounding nature of his scenario, and the all-around coolness of the map. XD Yours was, by no under-representation of the word, amazing.

Agh, you're far too kind. :)