So I found this timeline: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/uit-de-blauwe-a-european-south-africa.399045/

And a continuation of it:

So maybe I want to continue this TL in the future. But I have some doubts where I will continue: From the original TL or from the Salvage and continuation TL. This because I have some doubts about the Continuation TL.

It features things like Afrikaner-nationalism, a decisive victory for the Dutch in the Belgian Revolution and a Franco-Prussian War, and I doubt this all would occure.

How do you think about all these things?

But how do you think about the things from above.
IIRC, the POD is the marquis de Chavonnes wanting more settlers and fewer slaves. And given Cape Town's distance from Europe, that likely doesn't start affecting things there until after the 7YW at best. I'm always a sucker for a more thriving Dutch state in the 18th century, and would be interested to see where a Kingdom of the Netherlands with an industrial gold mine that was Wallonia and South Africa securing their interests in Africa (i.e. more likely to keep the Gold Coast or particiate in the Scramble) not to mention the quite literal gold/diamond mines in SA goes. Especially since, IIRC, many of the German/Dutch/Scandinavian settlers who went to the US in the 19th century OTL wentvia Rotterdam or other Dutch ports

IIRC, the POD is the marquis de Chavonnes wanting more settlers and fewer slaves. And given Cape Town's distance from Europe, that likely doesn't start affecting things there until after the 7YW at best. I'm always a sucker for a more thriving Dutch state in the 18th century, and would be interested to see where a Kingdom of the Netherlands with an industrial gold mine that was Wallonia and South Africa securing their interests in Africa (i.e. more likely to keep the Gold Coast or particiate in the Scramble) not to mention the quite literal gold/diamond mines in SA goes. Especially since, IIRC, many of the German/Dutch/Scandinavian settlers who went to the US in the 19th century OTL wentvia Rotterdam or other Dutch ports
But would Afrikaner nationalism occure?

Probably, they after all started moving out of the areas the VOC controlled before already because of how much control the VOC wanted/had. Though depending on how it's done they could be more similar to the Australians than the Afrikaners we know now. Ie. they're their own thing, but also not at all against ties with the motherland

Afrikaner Nationalism wasn't really much of a force until the 1890s - the Afrikaner polities had a massive tendency towards splintering into mini-statelets and for people to leave and seek new lands to conquer or purchase as soon as they lost an election or land dispute in an existing polity. The nationalism that developed was something in response to the possibility of being swamped by the Uitlanders but even this didn't unify the Free State and Transvaal formally. There would need to be a cataclysmic event like the 2nd Boer War to accomplish something akin to Afrikaner Nationalism

I wish you all the best in the effort, and I’d certainly read the TL. However, the subject matter required to achieve the premise of the TL is such that it can easily attract mod attention. Just a warning.