Welcome
This is basically a new version of this thread:

The timeline's getting rebooted, so yeah......

Also, for discussion and stuff like that, this thread will continue to be available:

So yeah.

Expect a update sometime this week.

Is this about transformers?
No, the point of departue is sometime in the 50's when 2 friends start up separate entertainment companies.

One of them, Marc McGrantly, starts up a animation studio and a comic book company, while the other, named David Fanner, starts a animation studio, but also, movie and television studio.

By the late 60's/early 70's, they decide to merge their companies into one, then in the mid/late 70's, they expand their media empire.

By the 90's, their combined McGrantly-Fanner empire rivals the likes of Disney, Warner Bros. and Universal.

A lot of stuff will probably exist as is, and a lot will be butterflied, and a lot will be very different, and some things that didn't/should've/could've came to be will exist/come to be.

Anime will also get a much bigger and earlier boom.

Animation will grow and change much faster.

But Transformers will be referenced and stuff here, it still exists ITTL.

I'm actually about to bring this back, I'm just doing that for teasers and to keep this so this thread won't die because I don't intend to make another "More Than Meets The Eye" thread.

And check out the conversation for new developments.
An Advice, about those bumps like threads, they're considered tasteless here plus you're the OP, just post an update and keep the ball rolling

An Advice, about those bumps like threads, they're considered tasteless here plus you're the OP, just post an update and keep the ball rolling
Well, I mean, the TL isn't completely ready yet, so yeah, that's why I'm doing it, so this won't die, but I'll try to have something out soon....

Well, I mean, the TL isn't completely ready yet, so yeah, that's why I'm doing it, so this won't die, but I'll try to have something out soon....
Yeah just mentioning some etiquette rules here, the best advertisement is just a well done update buddy,those always do wonder, so have a good post and that can bring more hype than a random bump

Yeah just mentioning some etiquette rules here, the best advertisement is just a well done update buddy,those always do wonder, so have a good post and that can bring more hype than a random bump
Ok.

Hopefully I'll have a real update sometime this week.

Now I might post something relating to this, but as sort of a "what would they have" kinda thing circa 2000.

We'll great! But let us hope that if the realignment still happens, and if Group W take an affiliation agreement with NBC in 1994, let's hope LIN TV would buy Group W in 1995 instead of CBS. Even when we get to 1997, LIN TV traded controlling interest in KYW, KPIX, WBZ and KXAS to NBC in trade for KCNC, WTVJ, KUTV and KNSD.

We'll great! But let us hope that if the realignment still happens, and if Group W take an affiliation agreement with NBC in 1994, let's hope LIN TV would buy Group W in 1995 instead of CBS. Even when we get to 1997, LIN TV traded controlling interest in KYW, KPIX, WBZ and KXAS to NBC in trade for KCNC, WTVJ, KUTV and KNSD.
PoD is the 80s, and I don't know enough about local affiliates.
Great!

Toys: Could Hasbro Be Our "Big Brother"?(a.k.a., The Beginning Of An Empire, Institution and Subculture)!
Toys: Could Hasbro Be Our "Big Brother"?
From Time Magazine, December 19th, 1983

Hasbro | Brands of the World™ | Download vector logos and logotypes

Big Brother is watching, playing, and reading you...[1]

Just in time for Christmas, Stephen Hassenfeld, CEO and chariman of Hasbro Industries, Stan Lee, publisher of Marvel Comics, and David H. DePatie, president of Marvel Productions[2], collectively gave an exclusive meeting with the Time Magazine staff.

Starting in 1984, Hasbro is looking to reinvent itself as a multimedia juggernaut, helped profusely by the creators of X-Men's Juggernaut.

Oh, their toys and games will stay the same, but with Marvel's help, and the ownership of Claster Television for starters, the Hasbro name should hopefully remain in the minds of kids and adults for generations to come.

First things first: Next year, Marvel will debut two all-new labels for families: Star Comics and Hasbro Comics. Star Comics will have the likes of The Muppets, Heathcliff, Star Wars, and Marvel's own animation studio to bolster their lineup[3], while Hasbro Comics will be the new home for G.I. Joe, Micronauts, Transformers, and ROM: The Space Knight, plus other Hasbro IPs within the coming years. Spider-Ham might even get his own Star on the newsstand![4]

Second thing to note is that Marvel Productions will be making a Transformers cartoon next Fall, after seeing how successful the G.I. Joe series was in syndicated markets all over America. Maybe a My Little Pony series for the girls? Who knows?

Third, but not last, remember those lovable scamps that made Donkey Kong a few years back? Well, Hasbro's gonna help them launch a whole home console! Yes, this is after the E.T. video game made everyone sick of games. They'd better hope for a home run on this, but at least the Marvel connections and Hasbro's own toylines could try and recoup any losses that this may result in, and it probably will.[5]

So, keep your eyes on the lookout for Hasbro within the next 2-3 years, because after that point, you wouldn't want anyone else to make entertainment.[6]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the POD for the timeline. In this world, Hasbro doubles down on their ties to Marvel, and even gives Nintendo a call for future reference.

[1] Yes, this joke was intentional. Although, I only recently made the humorous connection between 1984 and 1984.

[2] If you know your Marvel Productions history, he won't be the president much longer...

[3] Most of the Star Comics issues would be Muppet-related for the first year or two, but Star Wars would be the runner-up.

[4] Another intentional joke, but this time entirely wholesome and vaudevillian.

[5] The crash of 83 is the only thing preventing me from writing an optimistic side to this section.

[6] That would hopefully be true, if we have anything to say about it.

[7] Thanks for the article @TheFaultsofAlts!

What's Toy Of Wonders? I just got this from @TheFaultsofAlts......
Worlds of wonder, i always call it toys as there another worlds of wonders took the name when the toy company goes under,they were the one crates ruxpin bear and were the original distributor of the nes USA wide alongside Nintendo. The company was created by a Former Atari executive