More Map Commissions?

Once again a bit short on the cash this month, so does anyone want a map done? Or two maps? $25 through pay-pal up front, rates negotiable for larger size maps/scenarios.

best,
Bruce

These are for pay. As for the map you asked about, I'm not sure I could do justice to it, paid for or free: the TL sounds like a five year old describing the adventures of its imaginary friend. :p

These are for pay. As for the map you asked about, I'm not sure I could do justice to it, paid for or free: the TL sounds like a five year old describing the adventures of its imaginary friend. :p
Honestly, you're right. It is a pretty ridiculous and nonsensical world.

I noticed that nobody on deviantart has made a map for "A Disturbance of Fate: The Presidency of Robert F Kennedy" by Mitchell J. Freedman where RFK has better luck that fateful evening in California. It is very much a "New Deal Coalition" wank that lasts into the 1980s, and is quite well researched and detailed (even going into family secrets). Much like Unionism in EdT's "Fight and Be Right", the author acknowledges the weaknesses of the ideology and shows how its own philosophical contradictions could have become more apparent as it grew stronger.

I'm a huge fan of your work and I came to the Map Section looking for something exactly like this.

I'm on my phone so I won't go massively into the specifics.

I want to do an ASB future Romance Empire IN SPACE timelines based on Paradox's latest title Stellaris. Said game starts with your race/Empire in control of your home planet.

So this means I've been coming up with a semi-plausible semi-Rule of cool timeline for this Roman Empire. It definitely won't hold up to rigorous analysis, but the concept is ridiculous and I would prefer it to be fun and interesting for an ASB timeline.

If you are still accepting commissions. I would like to commission 3 maps and general discussion/help on stringing the project together. I figure three maps can show two key moments in the timeline and then the culmination. For this I would be willing to pay $100. If you are confident in doing good interplanetary maps, I would be interested in further work as well.

I'm a huge fan of your work and I came to the Map Section looking for something exactly like this.

I'm on my phone so I won't go massively into the specifics.

I want to do an ASB future Romance Empire IN SPACE timelines based on Paradox's latest title Stellaris. Said game starts with your race/Empire in control of your home planet.

So this means I've been coming up with a semi-plausible semi-Rule of cool timeline for this Roman Empire. It definitely won't hold up to rigorous analysis, but the concept is ridiculous and I would prefer it to be fun and interesting for an ASB timeline.

If you are still accepting commissions. I would like to commission 3 maps and general discussion/help on stringing the project together. I figure three maps can show two key moments in the timeline and then the culmination. For this I would be willing to pay $100. If you are confident in doing good interplanetary maps, I would be interested in further work as well.

Not confident in doing interplanetary maps, but no problem with doing Roman Empire wank maps. :)

Oof. An embarrassment of riches. :)

Nice to see a windfall coming your way. :)

I'm happy commissioning three maps per what I already discussed. Just some quick questions for you:

Payment will be in USD? I assume yes but need to make sure since I'll be converting.

Do you have Skype or something similar to contact you on if you're comfortable with that?

And I'm still on holiday with limited time and Internet access for about a week, is there any time that suits you to begin work after that?

Hey, could someone overlay the Interwar map of Europe(1920s) in colour with the current political map(in lines)? Thanks!

Nice to see a windfall coming your way. :)

I'm happy commissioning three maps per what I already discussed. Just some quick questions for you:

Payment will be in USD? I assume yes but need to make sure since I'll be converting.

Do you have Skype or something similar to contact you on if you're comfortable with that?

And I'm still on holiday with limited time and Internet access for about a week, is there any time that suits you to begin work after that?

$25 USian for a standard WorldA map, prices for smaller regional or Big Ass Maps negotiable.

I am usually prompt in replying to PMs or Email but if you think you will need a faster to and fro communications method I have Yahoo Messenger.

(I'll send email for Yahoo and Paypal when you're ready)

Probably can get started by month's end.

best,
Bruce