Mon Cher Sixte - A Very Habsburg Graphic TL.

Ottoman Withdrawal From the First World War
i6thlKe.png

Think the terms on the Ottomans are a bit lenient. Britain and France had already agreed to divide up the levant and arabia by this point. Dont see them backing down on those, even with a more......moderate? Turkish surrender.
Also Germany got off kinda lightly compared to otl. Whats the actual terms of these treaties though?

Hi,
You've effectively partitioned Transylvania. The Crown States as you envisage, Transylvania it will have a very high % of Transylvanian Saxons who REALLY don't consider themselves Transylvanian and Eastern Hungary packed with people who DO consider themselves Transylvanian. You are also installing a high proportion of Muslims in Illyria where you already have two peoples split by the same language, one writes it in Latin characters, the other in Cyrillic, what language will be used for legal cases, whichever way you go you have someone angry.

If you have not set it up that way, you have the makings of two or three uprisings for the future.

Impressive thread, but I don't see why Germany would lose Eupen and Malmedy as well as Saarland in a compromise peace as these are all German-inhabited areas long under the rule of German states sans the Napoleonic interlude. Also, if Slovakia would be a crown state, I think Slovenia would be one as well, if not added to Illyria.

Which sphere of influence does Austro-Hungary falls in? If Russia stays as a monarchy, AH could be under their sway given its location in the Carpathian mountains.

Deleted member 78540

Impressive work, I always am interested in seeing Austria-Hungary survive in some form or another.

Which sphere of influence does Austro-Hungary falls in? If Russia stays as a monarchy, AH could be under their sway given its location in the Carpathian mountains.
I think its been mentioned that the February Revolution already happened.

Also, the Habsburg Monarchy is a great power in its own right and should have its own sphere.

I think its been mentioned that the February Revolution already happened.

Also, the Habsburg Monarchy is a great power in its own right and should have its own sphere.
The most likely sphere of influence i can see AH projecting their own power is in central Europe, even then they'd have to contend with Germany and Italy for dominance.

I was wondering, why a French title for an Austrian tl? Because it was the diplomatic language of the time or is there some other reason?