Micro-Worlda Development/Showcase Thread

ST15RM

Banned
Hey. I like where this is going! I'm making a new coloring scheme project, called SECCS, for ST15RM's Easy Country Coloring Scheme. This is based off dominant colors in flags.

upload_2017-10-23_12-4-56.png

I made a thing with the map! I posted this on the Map Thread a while ago, but I'd like to also post it here as a sort of showcase of the Micro-Worlda's capabilities. I needed a small little map that would be easy to edit for a quick scenario I thought up, and lo and behold I remembered this thread! Write-up in the Map Thread, here.

Also, shouldn't @False Dmitri 's updates on the bottom of the fifth page be put in the changelog on the front page?

@Tangle ?

I made a thing with the map! I posted this on the Map Thread a while ago, but I'd like to also post it here as a sort of showcase of the Micro-Worlda's capabilities. I needed a small little map that would be easy to edit for a quick scenario I thought up, and lo and behold I remembered this thread! Write-up in the Map Thread, here.

Also, shouldn't @False Dmitri 's updates on the bottom of the fifth page be put in the changelog on the front page?

@Tangle ?

Done. Apologies!

I made a language map. It's partly based on the unfinished linguistic QBAM from this old thread. I corrected one or two things about that map, but I'm sure there are still errors. I think this is the kind of thing that this map can be most useful for, because we don't always want to do a super detailed language map for our timelines, but we might want to show the general picture.

micro-worlda languages.png