Mercator-BAM

That looks great! I think that we should definitely start work on a zoom 5 map, and also continue to work on the zoom 7 map at least until Europe is done, which is not too far off now.
I'd expect the Shannon Estuary to be visible at this scale.

1627554805252.png

Ukrainian People's Republic / Ukrainian National Republic in 1918.

Also started work in Imperial Russian divisions. If you want to help, I have the original shapefile this is traced from.

Last edited:
Guys..... Can we make a group DM on Discord to coordinate progress? It seems I'm the one carrying the project to keep it going. Someone else has to work on Russia because my laptop isn't powerful enough for that task. Would only stop my part on Russia at the Black Sea and Caucasus before moving on to trace Anatolia and the North African coasts.

Guys..... Can we make a group DM on Discord to coordinate progress? It seems I'm the one carrying the project to keep it going. Someone else has to work on Russia because my laptop isn't powerful enough for that task. Would only stop my part on Russia at the Black Sea and Caucasus before moving on to trace Anatolia and the North African coasts.
Just message me a conversation here to share your Discord so I can add you to a DM there

Would anyone mind if I took up a spot doing southern africa?
edit: I'd be up for making a discord DM for this

Last edited: