Mercator-BAM

Did Czech republic and Slovakia
1610125287456.png

again, if I need to, I can compile every tile in the world and put it in a google drive for you guys, just to save the trouble of using this website. let me know if that helps.
this would help, i want to try doing something for this project but it isnt really working for me

this would help, i want to try doing something for this project but it isnt really working for me
Alright, on monday I will compile all tiles of the world onto a google drive, starting with zoom 7. Then I'll ask if you guys want to do zoom level 6 or 5 for the qbam-esque sized map.

Now that I have some people on this fourm's attention I'd like to ask a question: Which one do you want to map first? A q-bam scale, or the current scale?

Now that I have some people on this fourm's attention I'd like to ask a question: Which one do you want to map first? A q-bam scale, or the current scale?
I personally think the current scale would be cool, I'll be able to fill in some tiles tonight! Where can I be of most help?

Here is a good little scale key.
1610375748397.png

I personally think the current scale would be cool, I'll be able to fill in some tiles tonight! Where can I be of most help?
Thank you for your help! I'm going to put together some basemap tiles for you to map on the U.S east coast if you'd like.

Excellent, i was just about to ask if I could do some USA stuff!
Do you want me to add anything beyond state-level boundaries for rn?
No, just to state boundaries should be fine for now. I want to knock out most countries and then provinces before we move on to smaller divisions.

No, just to state boundaries should be fine for now. I want to knock out most countries and then provinces before we move on to smaller divisions.
here's what I've got so far, is there maybe a higher-contrast map? I have bad eyesight (oof) and I'm having trouble telling sea and land apart easily

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 9.56.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 9.56.43 AM.png
    195 KB · Views: 144
here's what I've got so far, is there maybe a higher-contrast map? I have bad eyesight (oof) and I'm having trouble telling sea and land apart easily
Yeah in my mapping campaign of europe it's been hard to discern sometimes, but I'll pull a physical/land map for you as well. Perhaps you could use the physical map to just draw the coastline, and then the grey map to make the state borders.

Yeah in my mapping campaign of europe it's been hard to discern sometimes, but I'll pull a physical/land map for you as well. Perhaps you could use the physical map to just draw the coastline, and then the grey map to make the state borders.
sounds great, thanks a ton!