Massively Multiplayer: Gaming In The New Millennium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samus is, canonically, 6'3", 198 pounds, and built like a brick wall. Point being, finding an actress with that physique is gonna be a real casting challenge.
That have been retcon and bring back, my two cents is that any actress have to pull a million dollar baby and bulk up for the role, a tall actress Will help to but always go ability over appareance

Samus is, canonically, 6'3", 198 pounds, and built like a brick wall. Point being, finding an actress with that physique is gonna be a real casting challenge.

Or they could take creative liberties and cast a smaller actress who can capture the character well. Worked in both OTL and TTL's Wonder Woman movies

That have been retcon and bring back, my two cents is that any actress have to pull a million dollar baby and bulk up for the role, a tall actress Will help to but always go ability over appareance
Indeed. Also, as to that being retconned:
tenor.gif

What I had in mind with Mario was that it would be something like Narnia in the sense that Mario began in Brookyn but ended up in the Mushroom Kingdon (which I personally imagined being called Fungaria).
Especially since the Brooklyn thing is canon here. Still, yeah, that'd be rad. Luigi would also be there, I assume. Fighting against Bowser, whom you could portray as more complex than the games make him out to be, a father to his men who's genuinely trying to do what he thinks best for his people, albeit via morally dubious means. The sequel could upgrade the princess from damsel to full hero, probably involving Wart. The third movie centers around battling Wario and his people: Waluigi, maybe even add some estrogen and have them poess their own Peach counterpart as a Canon Immigrant (Princess Plum, perhaps?). And the final movie is one last square-off against Bowser.

Especially since the Brooklyn thing is canon here. Still, yeah, that'd be rad. Luigi would also be there, I assume. Fighting against Bowser, whom you could portray as more complex than the games make him out to be, a father to his men who's genuinely trying to do what he thinks best for his people, albeit via morally dubious means. The sequel could upgrade the princess from damsel to full hero, probably involving Wart. The third movie centers around battling Wario and his people: Waluigi, maybe even add some estrogen and have them poess their own Peach counterpart as a Canon Immigrant (Princess Plum, perhaps?). And the final movie is one last square-off against Bowser.

I actually had an idea for an animated Disney film rewritten from a draft for the 93 film. Followed by a TV show on the Disney Channel.

You can see some details about my ideas in a link I posted earlier in this thread.

Indeed. Also, as to that being retconned:
tenor.gif

Easy. Gwendoline Christie. She'd be ideal.

Or possibly Asian, don't think that's ever been made clear.
she is white, the only asian characther of nintendo are the famicom detective ones, Saki and some FE characther, the irony a japanese company his mascot is an italian.

True, but she's the only woman I can think of who'd be sufficiently jacked and tall to begin with.

There are a few woman wrestlers and female bodybuilders who could pull off the look, but none of them can act. (wrestler mic skills don't count.)

This raises a question for both ATL and TTL: how are they going to cast Barda, Titania, or She-Hulk?

she is white, the only asian characther of nintendo are the famicom detective ones, Saki and some FE characther, the irony a japanese company his mascot is an italian.
I'm pretty sure the first 4 generations of the Pokemon characters are supposed to be Japanese.

There are a few woman wrestlers and female bodybuilders who could pull off the look, but none of them can act. (wrestler mic skills don't count.)

This raises a question for both ATL and TTL: how are they going to cast Barda, Titania, or She-Hulk?
That is a good question. For She-Hulk, it might be easier, since, like her cousin, she's probably gonna be mostly CGI.

Status
Not open for further replies.