Massively Multiplayer: Gaming In The New Millennium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 100251

A little initial reaction post, for fun.

Hey, I'm new around here but I've been reading your alternate history for a while now. And I just wanted to say that this is... no offense... ASB. It's ASB, ASB, ASB. I'm not done yet. ASB, ASB, ASB.
Okay, I'm done. Other than everything being absolutely absurd, it does have some complexity and interesting moments to it so far. Good(ish) job.

Is it too early to ask what memes exist ITTL?
We've the meme conspiracy theory gore released bees for his ecologist agenda, so yeah but again those just come naturally as timeline evolved(and i'm mad nobody here make jokes with Dick,XD) memes come and for, so if re-read the tl can make some ,just not jump that ahead.

Are online games accepted here? I have some alternate history ideas for ROBLOX.
PC gaming is gaming so again account butterflies(who in pc gaming is hard as some games predated the POD or other already are butterfly away), maybe different name or concept, if well made we will posted it if not can always be polished.

We've the meme conspiracy theory gore released bees for his ecologist agenda, so yeah but again those just come naturally as timeline evolved(and i'm mad nobody here make jokes with Dick,XD) memes come and for, so if re-read the tl can make some ,just not jump that ahead.
Most thread writers/co-writers would be happy that their readers managed to avoid going after the low hanging fruit of obvious Dick jokes. XD
But then again...
FE-incest shirt b.jpg

Owweed said:
True. On the other hand, I'm willing to bet money the Chris-Chan shooting will be averted with no Arbiter of Sin to inspire him.

GreatEmancipator1865 said:
I remember something in one of Game Over's updates about Chris-Chan gaining notoriety for a shitty webcomic but otherwise remaining obscure. Suits that bastard right for stigmatizing autistic people like me.

Alpha.001 said:
Hey, I'm new around here but I've been reading your alternate history for a while now. And I just wanted to say that this is... no offense... ASB. It's ASB, ASB, ASB. I'm not done yet. ASB, ASB, ASB.
Okay, I'm done. Other than everything being absolutely absurd, it does have some complexity and interesting moments to it so far. Good(ish) job.

What makes you say it's ASB? While I'm saddened by Sega's fate I don't think anything qualifies as ASB.

Alpha.001 said:
You butterflied Dick?! Aww man! That was, there I say, a Dick-ish move. Conker's Bad Fur Day sounds interesting enough though.

Yeah I liked the idea of Conker. The contrast between the cute woodland critter and the dirty humor makes it seem like it'd be a fun game to play. It'd likely be more fun to play than the saccharine mess we got with OTL's Conker game.

Deleted member 100251

What makes you say it's ASB? While I'm saddened by Sega's fate I don't think anything qualifies as ASB.
You are true in those regards. I kind of feel like the PlayStation actually succeeding is kind of ASB. It seems like they struck the nail in SEGA's coffin ITTL.
Yeah I liked the idea of Conker. The contrast between the cute woodland critter and the dirty humor makes it seem like it'd be a fun game to play. It'd likely be more fun to play than the saccharine mess we got with OTL's Conker game.
I totally agree.

Alpha.001 said:
You are true in those regards. I kind of feel like the PlayStation actually succeeding is kind of ASB. It seems like they struck the nail in SEGA's coffin ITTL.
Great Emancipator1865 said:
You have to keep in mind that Sony is an electronics giant before they entered the console race ITTL. It's not implausible that their resources would give them an advantage.

Windex20 said:
Swtiching from upsetting things to... less upsetting things, I would like to know whose idea it was to have The Room happen ITTL. Like, props to Greg Sestero for ultimately writing a book about it, at least something salvageable came about from it, I still want answers. Was it Ry or Nivek who had a brain fart and decided to craft that fiasco? I'm legitimately concerned.

Like, come on, did you have to invent a character to make this happen, guys? Tommy Wiseau is just... ... ...why?! Why create him?!

However, I would like to state that I'm nominating "I got the results of the test back, I definitely have breast cancer." for Best Quote next Turtledoves...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.