Here are some PODs to reflect the fights between vigilantes:

April 6, 1963: African-American vigilante Bobo Brazil handily defeats Johnny "Handsome" Barend in Atlanta, Georgia, shocking white Southerners, sparking national attention,...

May 17, 1963: Vigilantes Bruno Sammartino and Buddy Rogers clash in combat at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York, establishing an 8-year reign as the "top hero" of the city,...

January 18, 1971: Soviet "super-soldier" Ivan Koloff defeats "Italian Strongman" Bruno Sammartino in Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York, shocking many American audiences, ...

July 23, 1984: Female vigilante Wendi Richter defeats "The Fabulous Moolah" in combat at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York, earning the title of being the "top female hero", sparking international attention,....

March 26, 2001: Vigilante Chairman Vince McMahon announces the merger of vigilante groups into "The Justice League" in New York City, New York, fueling concerns of antitrust legal violations and possible class action lawsuits,...

December 9, 2001: Vigilantes Chris Jerico and Steve "Stone Cold" Austin clash in combat at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York, sparking international attention,...

March 17, 2002: Vigilante Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson defeats Hulk Hogan in combat in Las Vegas, Nevada, sparking national attention, the fight is considered by many the passing of one generation to the next,...

July 12, 2018: Former vigilante Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Actor Tom Hanks announce their bid for the U.S. presidency in New York City, New York, amidst claims of a "co-presidency", sparking national attention,...

Here you go:

Here are a few PODs to flag that even the tiny details of Greenland being added to the TL will flag changes:

June 21, 1985: UPL-Naxet Corporation under CEO George Wagner announces the discovery of oil resources in Byrncastle, (a.k.a. Nuuk), Greenland creating a huge economic boom for the region,...

March 29, 1989: Lawson's Oil Spill; Lawson Corporation CEO Harmony Lawson denies responsibility for one of the largest oil spills in U.S. history in Burlington (a.k.a. Sisimiut), Greenland, sparking outrage by local residents,....

February 9, 2005: Exxon Standard Oil Company announces that the Greenland Transpolar Pipeline (GTP) has been completed in Byrncastle, (a.k.a. Nuuk), Greenland, signaling a massive economic boom,...

July 21, 2010: U.S. President Hubert R. Wheeler (P-MA) calls for environmental protection of Inuit lands, warning of damage caused by the Greenland Transpolar Pipeline (GTP), after meeting with Greenland Governor Matthew "Matt" Simmons, sparking international attention,...

September 27, 2012: Celebrities David Futrelle, Larissa Langstaff, and Andrew Heptinstall and activists Nelson "Mr. Geis" Vaughn and Eloise Daves launch massive protests against the Greenland Transpolar Pipeline (GTP) in Byrncastle, (a.k.a. Nuuk), sparking international attention,...

February 24, 2015: U.S. President Hubert R. Wheeler (P-MA) orders that oil flow for the Greenland Transpolar Pipeline (GTP) be halted, citing class action suits against the Lawson Corporation,...

March 27, 2017: U.S. President Vince McMahon and Attorney-General Richard Hanson orders the arrest of environmental activists including Nelson "Mr. Geis" Vaughn for protesting the Greenland Transpolar Pipeline (GTP) on charges of "domestic terrorism",...

October 22- November 2, 2018: Vigilante Thelma Mcdaniel is arrested in Scarhampton (a.k.a. Ilulissat), Greenland after attempting to assassinate political opposition leaders including Malcolm Knight, Eloise Daves, and Stewart Wilcher, sparking national controversy,...

I think we should take these criticisms seriously:
This, the issue of collaborative is tend to degenrated into own writer utopia or dystopia fucking the other plans, write yourself, is your story, your ideas, what you think the butterflies wind will flow and so on
Is not collaborative. @Megafighter3 is the absolute writer and he approve or vetoe anything he want, and we just give suggestion and discuss ideas with him(i would say he have the balls to stuck up the plot points he wants, even if very ridiculous or out of the left field at times)

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. If anything, any suggestions or ideas we need to adhere to? I am certainly open to suggestions...

Oh, I posted a question on the Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread about what do they think about collaborative TLs and the opinions so far are mixed, to say the least.

Speaking of which, here's some more:
Collaborative timelines are like improv or a writers room. The best improv ones are good at “Yes, And?” and the writers know each other well enough to riff, the best writers room ones have someone in charge (as noted above by Nivek). But like just throwing the floor open rarely goes anywhere.

MONTAGE
Insert classic heist movie assembling the team scenes.
And i don't hold you against it, that is an example of you being the TL author and you using it to show where to draw the line, something @Blaster Master surely need to act at times.

Still some of your videogame choices are more questionable but is your TL, your call and i respected it
Perhaps I need some thicker skin

Oh, I posted a question on the Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread about what do they think about collaborative TLs and the opinions so far are mixed, to say the least.

Speaking of which, here's some more:

Perhaps I need some thicker skin
Relax, if anything, message boards are notorious for harsh criticism. After 16 years, there is very little that surprises me about complaints. Just take it with a grain of salt. The only person you need to please is yourself.

Relax, if anything, message boards are notorious for harsh criticism. After 16 years, there is very little that surprises me about complaints. Just take it with a grain of salt. The only person you need to please is yourself.

Then again, I people start calling me a coward then I feel like I need to prove them wrong.

Cool! How about this one. Two major cities, Chelyabinsk (2013) and Bangkok (2015) were destroyed by meteors. As such, what if this forces a major boost in the world's space programs?

Wait, does that count as ASB? I mean the REAL definition, not the word for anything that isn't "realistic" enough

Here are a few PODs to flag that the TL isn't completely dystopian:

September 14, 2007: (insert 2-3 names here) corporations announce the XPRIZE, aimed to promote commercial space travel in Mountain View, California, sparking international attention,...

March 31, 2008: President Martin Luther King Jr., announces that he will not seek a third term as President, during a speech in the White House Rose Garden, supporting Vice-President Hubert R. Wheeler for the nomination,...

April 5, 2013: (insert name here) of (insert place here) leads Congressional hearings warning of the need orbital space defense, in Washington D.C.,...

October 28, 2013 : U.S. President Hubert R. Wheeler and (insert 2-3 names) call for the peaceful development of space at the United Nations General Assembly, citing the Chelyabinsk Disaster...

September 29, 2016: (insert place here) Agreement; World leaders led by President Hubert R. Wheeler, U.N. Secretary-General (insert name here), and ( insert 2-3 names here) announce an agreement for space development at (insert place here) citing Kashmir, Chelyabinsk and Bangkok disasters,...

October 31, 2016: Indian cosmonaut (insert name here) of (insert place here), at Oceanus Procellarum (a.k.a. "Sea of Storms") sparking international attention, angering British officials,...

April 11, 2019: Israeli (insert name here) corporation led by CEO (insert name here) successfully lands on the lunar surface, sparking international attention,...

Here you go:

Here are a few PODs to flag that the TL isn't completely dystopian:

September 14, 2007: Pearl Aviation Company (PAC Enterprises) and Quadshade Corporation announce the XPRIZE, aimed to promote commercial space travel in Mountain View, California, sparking international attention,...

March 31, 2008: President Martin Luther King Jr., announces that he will not seek a third term as President, during a speech in the White House Rose Garden, supporting Vice-President Hubert R. Wheeler for the nomination,...

April 5, 2013: Horace Carpenter of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania leads Congressional hearings warning of the need orbital space defense, in Washington D.C.,...

October 28, 2013: U.S. President Hubert R. Wheeler, Japanese Prime Minister Momoko Arakawa, and French President Florence Perreault call for the peaceful development of space at the United Nations General Assembly, citing the Chelyabinsk Disaster...

September 29, 2016: InterSpace Agreement; World leaders led by President Hubert R. Wheeler, U.N. Secretary-General Yasmine Augustin, and Soviet Premier Tasha Kozlova announce an agreement for space development at New York City, New York citing Kashmir, Chelyabinsk and Bangkok disasters,...

October 31, 2016: Indian cosmonaut Anika Bhavsar of Hyderabad, lands at Oceanus Procellarum (a.k.a. "Sea of Storms") sparking international attention, angering British officials,...

April 11, 2019: Israeli Inksure Technologies corporation led by CEO Gabrielo Liberman successfully lands on the lunar surface, sparking international attention,...

Here are a few PODs to flag that there are some pop culture changes associated with the TL:

July 21, 2010: U.S. President Hubert R. Wheeler is accused of having a sexual affair with (insert name here) in (insert city here) much to the embarrassment of progressives nationwide,...

August 19, 2013: Senator (insert name here) of (insert place here) accuses President Hubert R. Wheeler of using the IRS to "intimidate conservative leaders and men of faith..."

December 3, 2013: Speaker of the House (insert name here) of (insert place here) calls for the impeachment of President Hubert R. Wheeler, sparking international attention and concern,...

September 9, 2014: Singer and teen celebrity (insert name here) announces their support for the international space program in (insert city here) much to adoring fans,...

November 25, 2016: British charity (insert name here) led by (insert name here) produces the song (insert title here) featuring singers (insert name here) in an effort to support InterSpace efforts, sparking international attention,...

March 7, 2017: (insert title here) featuring musicians (insert 2-3 musicians) helps to promote the space program citing the tragedies of Kashmir, Chelyabinsk, and Bangkok, sparking international attention,...

May 24, 2018: (insert title here) documentary by former President Hubert R. Wheeler makes its hit debut, featuring celebrities (insert 2-3 names here) promoting the need for the international space program, sparking international attention,...

July 15, 2018: President Vince McMahon along with conservative celebrities/ pundits (insert 2-3 names here) condemn former President Wheeler's documentary (insert title here) as a "liberal plot to undermine his presidency..."