"Mary Whitehouse will never accept this" : A Dr Who Production History (Inspired by Guajolote)

In the chamber the Doctor sees a shadowy figure standing motionless and speechless. The Doctor shouts “who are you” Suddenly he’s back in the group. Benny says he was frozen to the spot for a second. The Doctor is shaken “I’ve just seen a vision from my future…or was it my past?

Goth says that they’d better move fast before there‘s more problems. He and the Doctor use their screwdrivers to push the forcefield to one side. They step inside and find themselves in a small chamber. In the centre of the chamber is a small dais with a insignia on it. No-one recognises it. The Doctor scans it with his screwdriver and the dais opens…

The dais reveals a hexagon with the same insignia. Goth scans it with his screwdriver which triggers a transfer of information which turns out to be time-space co-ordinates. Melia takes the artefact and places it in a special case. Retracing their steps they are surprised not to encounter Maxil and his team. Returning to the TARDIS the co-ordinates are transferred to the navigational circuits. The TARDIS dematerialises without any input.

Later the Doctor is in his quarters reading a book on Sontaran poetry when he becomes aware of a presence. Looking up he sees the same faint figure he saw in the chamber. In his mind the doctor hears a voice:

”Soon you will choose”

Enticement
The TARDIS is in flight, Benny and Melina are asleep. Goth is at the controls and the Doctor enters the console room, he says he’s not been able to sleep. Goth asks if he has been able to understand the voice yet, the Doctor says no and wonders if it’s connected to the artefact. Goth says that he has run every scan possible and there is no psychic signals, in fact there’s nothing coming from it.

They start talking about Maxil. The Doctor was struck by his coldness and asks Goth if he knows anything about him. Goth shakes his head and says there‘s nothing on the database about him. The Doctor then turns the conversation to Camelot. Goth pauses for a few seconds as if he doesn’t want the speak about it.

The last time he saw Camelot he was struck by the fear in Arthur and Innocet’s eyes. Goth wanted to stay but Arthur made him set off the find the Doctor. The Doctor then asks if he’s tried to make contact. Goth says no as he’s worried that Maxil will be able to trace the signals…

The console starts bleeping. Maxil says that they’re nearing their destination. It’s an asteroid field. Benny and Melia are woken and enter the console room. The Doctor scans the field and finds something that puzzles them. It’s an asteroid with a deep cavern that appears to have a class M atmosphere. Landing in the entrance to the cavern the team disembark. Maxil scans the area with his screwdriver and detects a faint power signature.

Sorry about this but I’ve been struggling to come up with new posts. I’ll tie up the story. The Doctor realises that Maxil is a future version of himself hellbent on destroying both the daleks and timelords for destroying all he held dear. The artefact the team were looking for was “The Hand Of Omega” or a remote stellar manipulator that was sent back in time by Romana before she died.

The Daleks and Timelords are imprisoned in a pocket alternative universe, but the price is high. Goth and Benny are killed and the Doctor regenerates…

12th Doctor: Ross Kemp 2013-2018
The 12th Doctor is emotionally damaged from the events surrounding his regeneration. He is suffering from PTSD and depression. He is still the same hero underneath but is so traumatised. Melia leaves him unable to cope and for a while the Doctor travels alone. He is joined by Felicity Waddington (Emer Kenny) who is able to help him recover. 12 regenerates after restoring the Timelords to the original universe after foiling an attempt by the Master (Christopher Eccleston) to restore the Daleks and lead them. (Series of telemovies)

13th Doctor: Mark Williams 2018-20??

The 13th Doctor is a much calmer character. He has exorcised his demons and is now living in the UK In the 1950’s with Felicity.

Thanks for reading

THE END

Last edited:
“12th Doctor: Ross Kemp 2013-2018”

Niw he would be a departure, def a ‘hard’ Doctor, but I can see Kemp doing ‘damaged goods’ very well.

1950’s based Doctor seems like a great opportunity for a Hi-De-Hi crossover!

Thanks for the timeline.

Be well.