Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

Klonoa's relatively new at this point, but the series really blew up around 2001 with tje critics. For Pixar, this might end up being dueling movies round 2 with DreamWorks, as it'll be going up against Shrek.

Klonoa's relatively new at this point, but the series really blew up around 2001 with tje critics. For Pixar, this might end up being dueling movies round 2 with DreamWorks, as it'll be going up against Shrek.
I loved this line of thought, would be very unique for this TL, so is Klonoa them? seems those collaboration helped a lot to Namco too. and we got another 2001 movie(besides Contra 3)

Something else?

Well that would be good for Acclaim, who are about to do their own financial troubles. Also, Paramount could be the distributors for that film.
Yeah, when i know Shadow Man was a comic first...people remember it more for the videogame(still a classic) and would work well, maybe could give some extra life Acclaim, or allow be purchase a bigger company.

I was thinking Samuel L Jackson for the MC, the issue might be the cost of filming a lot in location in new orleans and louisana(at least the deadside scenes can be filmed in traditionals sound stages) but would worth it, as the franchise is so tied to New Orleans is vital for it

Yeah, when i know Shadow Man was a comic first...people remember it more for the videogame(still a classic) and would work well, maybe could give some extra life Acclaim, or allow be purchase a bigger company.

I was thinking Samuel L Jackson for the MC, the issue might be the cost of filming a lot in location in new orleans and louisana(at least the deadside scenes can be filmed in traditionals sound stages) but would worth it, as the franchise is so tied to New Orleans is vital for it
YES!!! Sammie's gonna have a busy 2001 with shooting this, Attack of the Clones, No Good Deed, and XXX but its possible. As for New Orleans, I don't see why its so costly?

YES!!! Sammie's gonna have a busy 2001 with shooting this, Attack of the Clones, No Good Deed, and XXX but its possible. As for New Orleans, I don't see why its so costly?
I think because using North Carolina as example, they give less tax breaks than other place(that is why swamp thing was filmed in carolina than louisiana as example again) but maybe would be different early on them(ie pre katrina).

Umm forgot that... might cost a role? or could be workable?

I think because using North Carolina as example, they give less tax breaks than other place(that is why swamp thing was filmed in carolina than louisiana as example again) but maybe would be different early on them(ie pre katrina).

Umm forgot that... might cost a role? or could be workable?
If any of his roles could be dropped, I'd say No Good Deed. That film just seems to be a meh whatever art film.

If any of his roles could be dropped, I'd say No Good Deed. That film just seems to be a meh whatever art film.
It would be good, that way his career revival happen very on time, Shadowman might end up very well, the rest is polishing the details(adding more game elements and keep some of the comics mythos too)

Some ideas in the videogames front?
Well I have two for the pluto: Knuckles the lost tribe, a beat em up with Knuckles, Tikal, and Chaos finding the few remaining anthros on angel island. Shining Force: The fall of Protectora, a prequel starring Lord Kane and Princess Marsha as they fight a civil war against King Ramladu and Darksol.

Well I have two for the pluto: Knuckles the lost tribe, a beat em up with Knuckles, Tikal, and Chaos finding the few remaining anthros on angel island. Shining Force: The fall of Protectora, a prequel starring Lord Kane and Princess Marsha as they fight a civil war against King Ramladu and Darksol.
Those could work, SEGA need more games by default too

Those could work, SEGA need more games by default too
And they will, Mega Man 8's is coming out for both the Pluto and the GBA. I just gotta put pen to paper on that once I finish up Star Fox. But in the interim, here's what I have for Knuckles: The Lost Tribe

Knuckles: The Lost Tribe

Platform: Sega Pluto

Release Date: October 8th, 2000 for all territories

Development by: Sonic Team USA

Produced by: Hirokazu Yashaura

Directed by: Takeshi Iizuka and Ofer Alon

Character and Levels Designed by: Hirokazu Yashaura, Ryo Kudo, Richard Wheller, Ross Harris, Andrew Pobert, and Jason Kuo.

Programming by: Ofer Alon, Toshiaki Yajima, Tatsuo Yamajiri

Music Composed by: Howard Drossin with additional tracks by Fumie Kumatani

Development History:

Despite selling 1 million copies worldwide within 2 months of its release and 78% approval rating from the critics, Sonic X-Treme still under performed due to its 3 year production history. As such, Christina Coffin, Chris Senn, and Mike Wells were let go after its release and the next home console Sonic game, Adventure would be handled by series creator Yuji Naka and his team in Japan. The remaining members of X-Treme's development staff would then be rechristened Sonic Team USA in late 98 when its developers finished work on Sonic 2: Definitive Edition (Yashura and Drossin), House of the Dead: Revenge (Alon, Yamajiri, and Yajima) and Sonic Adventure (Kumatani, Kudo, and Kuo). Using Sonic 2's engine as a base, development was able to be kept on time for this game. The Lost Tribe would be first shown at the 99 Tokyo Game Show alongside the first trailer for Sonic 3 with a 5 minute gameplay demo having Knuckles retaining all of his abilities from both Adventure (charged punches and digging) along with the classics (climbing walls, spin dashing, and gliding.) Added to this moveset is a double jump (hitting a and c), charging his fists with water, electricity, and fire ( tap the l and r triggers to change elements), and the ability to grab and dunk enemies into the ground (hit b to punch and on the third punch hit down to grab enemies.)​