Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

Well, since Capcom didn't do anything with Darkstalkers, making them a comic series would give them new life. Maybe even allow them to reimagine Harry Grimoire.
Thst's what I hope to do by having Jedah be the main villain in MVC2. His actions with the cosmic cube is going to piss off every demon lord (dormammu and mephisto especially.), and that's gonna drag the darkstalkers into it.

Well, since Capcom didn't do anything with Darkstalkers, making them a comic series would give them new life. Maybe even allow them to reimagine Harry Grimoire.
Thst's what I hope to do by having Jedah be the main villain in MVC2. His actions with the cosmic cube is going to piss off every demon lord (dormammu and mephisto especially.), and that's gonna drag the darkstalkers into it.
As say that is an unique butterfly and Capcom using marvel for something more an IP Farm, so let's do it, Darkstalkers got revived as a comic them

One of the things I respect about Marvel is how they treated the toy-based licensed comics with the same respect as their normal superhero fair. Like how they basically forged the Transformers mythos out of basically nothing. Or how an epic 75-issue-long comic with ramifications for the entire Marvel Universe was based on a cheap-ass robot toy pulled from the shelves before the comic ended.

One of the things I respect about Marvel is how they treated the toy-based licensed comics with the same respect as their normal superhero fair. Like how they basically forged the Transformers mythos out of basically nothing. Or how an epic 75-issue-long comic with ramifications for the entire Marvel Universe was based on a cheap-ass robot toy pulled from the shelves before the comic ended.
That is something interesting, more if capcom Allow the Marvel writers to play with their videogame based IP Characthers too, could be something unique.

Also, for Marvel's editorial line, who do we want running that aside from Quesada and Jemas?
Dunno, maybe people don't do shitty twist like the two previously mentioned? Maybe Capcom-Marvel make pieces with Man of Action guys and they become collaborators again? or someone else? we could even add people from japan or others too.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/a-po...knights-mama-robotnik-research-thread.503761/ Maybe too Human and Eternal Darkness happen in ULTRA ITTL?

Last edited:
Dunno, maybe people don't do shitty twist like the two previously mentioned? Maybe Capcom-Marvel make pieces with Man of Action guys and they become collaborators again? or someone else? we could even add people from japan or others too.
Well Fabian Nicieza is currently working freelance for Marvel, he could be in the running. As for Man of Action coming back into Marvel. Oh yes, having them do the script for what could be ittl X-Men Legends is too good to pass up.
With what I have in mind for the Gamecube and GBA specs ittl, Eternal Darkness would make do well as one of the Ultra's swansongs next year or in 2002. As for Too Human, that project needs all the help it can get.

Well Fabian Nicieza is currently working freelance for Marvel, he could be in the running. As for Man of Action coming back into Marvel. Oh yes, having them do the script for what could be ittl X-Men Legends is too good to pass up.
Nicieza and MoA together in marvel would do nice things and would be very unique, hope megafigther like the idea.

With what I have in mind for the Gamecube and GBA specs ittl
Interesting,tell me more...would GC be ITTL Xbox in raw power them? and Wonder if GBA would end up powerful, like a weaker DS in some aspects.

Eternal Darkness would make do well as one of the Ultra's swansongs next year or in 2002. As for Too Human, that project needs all the help it can get.
Yeah specially the later, again could work well either or next gen.

Interesting,tell me more...would GC be ITTL Xbox in raw power them? and Wonder if GBA would end up powerful, like a weaker DS in some aspects.
Well that's the problem, The Gekko's clockspeed is 486 MHz, where as the Intel Coppermine chip used for the Xbox could get all the way up to 1 GHz. However, Phiips, IBM, and Intel have worked together on PC's before, and with no Xbox around Philips, IBM, and Intel could make the chip as a public beta before using it for their own products.

As for the GBA, that's a lot easier to do because the DS is just a dual cpu version of the GBA:
Nintendo Game Boy Alpha

Potential Launch Date: 2001 in all regions

Media: Flash Cartridges. Minimum Size: 8MB. Maximum Size: 48MB.

Screen dimensions: 62 mm ×46 mm (2.4 in × 1.8 in), 77 mm (3.0 in) diagonal, 0.24 mm dot pitch, 18-bit depth (262,144 colors), 21 mm gap between screens ( 92 lines).

Screen Resolution: 256 × 192 pixels

A 3 stage backlight screen is installed in the console.

Shell dimensions: A rectangle with the screen in the center, an 8 direction d-pad on the left, the back light power switch underneath it, 4 face buttons marked A,B,X,Y on the right along with the select and start buttons underneath it. On the top of the handheld is the cartridge slot which can hold all Game Boy Games, a ac plugin and the L trigger on the left and a link cable port and the R trigger on the right. On the bottom of the handheld is the volume switch on the left, a compact flash card slot to hold saves for all games on the right, and a headphone jack in the center. On the right side of the handheld is the power switch.

CPU: ARM7EJ-S for Alpha Games clocked at 33 Mhz, along with an Intel 8080 set at 8.4 Mhz for Game Boy Emulation.

Soundchip: Philips SAA1099

Memory: 2 MB of RAM.

Battery: Recharageable lithium ion battery. 10-18 hours depending on the backlight.

Xbox could get all the way up to 1 GHz
AVERAGE was 733 MHz , only modder Use the 1GHZ mode(not even halo 2 used it) as might be unstabble. Again depends, Gekko was as cappable coppermine even if was a little weaker in raw power, again dunno what you wanted, what is your idea with gamecube ITTL buddy?

EDIT: now with the GBA, woah Nintendo trully packed it to the bring, more RAM, improved flash cards over cartidges and more advance ARM7, well done could pack a punch, a trully portable SNES in all power and functions

Last edited:
AVERAGE was 733 MHz , only modder Use the 1GHZ mode(not even halo 2 used it) as might be unstabble. Again depends, Gekko was as cappable coppermine even if was a little weaker in raw power, again dunno what you wanted, what is your idea with gamecube and GBA ITTL buddy?
Well I was trying to find a version of the Gekko that would be more powerful than its otl brethren but still weaker than the Broadway chip used for the Wii.

Well I was trying to find a version of the Gekko that would be more powerful than its otl brethren but still weaker than the Broadway chip used for the Wii.
The Gekko was already a state of the art(I would even call it cutting edge) Power PC console at the time https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PowerPC_7xx , the only thing more powerful would be Nintendo getting either waiting for 750FX in 2002(or rushing a version for themselves early) or switching to Intel or AMD series early

The Gekko was already a state of the art(I would even call it cutting edge) Power PC console at the time https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PowerPC_7xx , the only thing more powerful would be Nintendo getting either waiting for 750FX in 2002(or rushing a version for themselves early) or switching to Intel or AMD series early
All 3 defintely fit the bill in how powerful I want the gamecube to be. Which is a couple steps faster than both the Neptune and the PS2. At the same time however is just how much will it cost to manufacture with each architecture, Ultra backwards compatibility, and DVD support. But no Online for this console though.

At the same time however is just how much will it cost to manufacture with each architecture, Ultra backwards compatibility, and DVD support. But no Online for this console though.
Reminder Console Contracts are different others as they make massive(20+ Millions as example) orders of CPU that allow get good prizes thanks to bulk and the tech sale of the CPU. I would Imagine Nintendo Aiming for 250-300 buck, the latter if want more power as that is console average, was still OTL X360 console sold more than 300 bucks anyway. The rest i imagine 250 with IBM and 300 with Intel/AMD based ones, regardless would be a powerful machine, able to run Doom3 as otl Xbox and maybe more advance 3D games at the time.