Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

For zelda 4, anyone want to have has to be the villian and also have looking as its setting?
Depend how Zelda Franchise evolves, we could get a twilight like story with the future hyrule and the ghost of Dragomir/ganon lurking alongside the new villain, or something skyward sword, as the origin of zelda mythos too

Ry Guy

Banned
Depend how Zelda Franchise evolves, we could get a twilight like story with the future hyrule and the ghost of Dragomir/ganon lurking alongside the new villain, or something skyward sword, as the origin of zelda mythos too
Or if the series continues past part 3.

Or if the series continues past part 3.
I will Continue, is 4 performance decided what would be after, movie acheieve 1B even with high cost are thing studios wants. This is Before Titanic so Zelda alongside JP are the first movies to break 1B, those is how franchise start/keep forward.

The point is what to do, with CD Zelda might get his more plot and lore heavy game soon alongside very cinematic one, how zelda franchise evolves would be the chance how movie follow direction.

Again i proposed the prequel idea as work as standalone to test the franchise state too

Ry Guy

Banned
I will Continue, is 4 performance decided what would be after, movie acheieve 1B even with high cost are thing studios wants. This is Before Titanic so Zelda alongside JP are the first movies to break 1B, those is how franchise start/keep forward.

The point is what to do, with CD Zelda might get his more plot and lore heavy game soon alongside very cinematic one, how zelda franchise evolves would be the chance how movie follow direction.

Again i proposed the prequel idea as work as standalone to test the franchise state too
But how are we gonna follow up part 3 without getting diminishing returns?

Right now the working idea is that Zelda stops at three movies. A fourth might have been considered, but with Mario 4 set to fail, Nintendo might turn back on doing a fourth Zelda, especially considering the factors working against them for Mario 4. Along with that, the trilogy was a complete story with very little loose ends, not even a hint of a future villain. For now, Nintendo and Disney are just happy to be swimming in their big pools of money.

Now, let's see about Contra for villains. Going through Hard Corps for human villains before the reveal of the aliens.

Colonel Bahamut - Main villain
Deadeye Joe - #2 henchman.
Dr. Mandrake - Evil scientist
Noiman Cascade - Hacker and engineer

PNWKing

Banned
So what studio will make Contra. I'd say Paramount to make that Paramount/Konami alliance that people were talking about earlier when I asked about Paramount happen.

So what studio will make Contra. I'd say Paramount to make that Paramount/Konami alliance that people were talking about earlier when I asked about Paramount happen.
We already Decided Sony/COLUMBIA-tristar but Paramount would have been a good choice too

As mentioned, we went with Columbia-TriStar due to TriStar having distributed a lot of films that Contra would draw inspiration from, with production being handled by Orion Pictures. Currently the plan is for a script from Fred Dekker and Shane Black and John McTiernan in the director's chair.

Colonel Bahamut-Charlie Dance
Deadeye Joe - Vernon Wells
Dr. Mandrake- Alan Rickman ( I really just put this to see if he can really go hammy.)
Noiman Cascade- Michael J. Fox.
Nice One, other would be mr Sean Conerry for Bahamut, and Lugren or Van Damme for Deadeye, still nice choices

Nice One, other would be mr Sean Conerry for Bahamut, and Lugren or Van Damme for Deadeye, still nice choices
I would have went with either one of them for this film, but Dolph is tapped in the starring role for the Peacemaker (otl release December 97), and Van Damme is tapped for buddy action film Double Team (i.e. that film the nostalgia critic made the "frying the coke" meme, otl release for in april.)

Oh shit, should've supplied reference pics.

1578861050733.png

1578861115670.png

1578861156578.png

1578861193147.png

1578861223697.png

1578861262477.png

Alright, we'll go with Connery for Bahamut He's a bigger name at this point and all Dance had at the time was Alien 3 and Last Action Hero.

Wells would make for a good Deadeye Joe, even with the reference pics given. Now, I think given the reference pics, we might need some different actors for Mandrake and Cascade.