Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

Anyone wanna see a cd port of the first 3 fire emblem games to snes-cd?
The Second would need a full fledge remake as that is a NES/famicom game, a port could be a remake with the cut content from the SNES version and the Akaenian Saga Chapter(as this might butterfly away the satellaview anyway), so that is possible and later a remake of Gaiden much early too.

Would not Trials be pure CD here? Secret/2 was intended to be CD after all...

Jejejejje...maybe something really good here.

I know buddy and you make a terrific work...yet remember, we need games so can be adapted ;)

Oh no, Trials is straight up a CD game. I meant future port as in it's gonna be released sometime after 1995.

If Mortal Kombat gets a trilogy I think it could go a little like this

Mortal Kombat:
Raiden and earthrealmers vs Shang Tsung

Mortal Kombat 2:
Raiden and earthrealmers vs Shao Kang

Mortal Kombat 3:
Raiden and earthrealmers vs Shinnok

I'm wondering if we could use an eariler version of the "Dark Raiden" idea I'm later films. I'm also keen on having Mileena as a side villian in the second film.

Mortal Kombat:

Mortal Kombat 2:

Mortal Kombat 3:

I'm wondering if we could use an eariler version of the "Dark Raiden" idea I'm later films. I'm also keen on having Mileena as a side villian in the second film.

If we get up to MK4, it'll work. After eons of putting up with invasion after invasion, Raiden finally snaps.

Mortal Kombat:

Mortal Kombat 2:

Mortal Kombat 3:

Not bad and would be a nice Saga. The Start of Rated R movie for videogames?

What does the Star Trek franchise look like in TTL?
That is an amazing question, the next gen is a sucess on TV...but might videogame movies derail the movies? or they will collapse with nemesis as OTL? There the plans for DS9 and other...when might not change as much...anything post DS9 is butterfly away....umm we need a trekkie expert....

I can't really see them making mortal kombat r rated. But it's up to you guys.
I can see it..as MK was always a direct Rival to SF, here a sucessful SF movie make MK to up their ante, specially as MK pulled already the supernatural Kumite like plot, they need that edge...and what better that the things make MK standout to begin with? Aka the Fatalities

That is an amazing question, the next gen is a sucess on TV...but might videogame movies derail the movies? or they will collapse with nemesis as OTL? There the plans for DS9 and other...when might not change as much...anything post DS9 is butterfly away....umm we need a trekkie expert....

Chances aren't likely that Street Fighter would hurt Generations, but later films might get hit.

Hrm, Brandon Lee as Scorpion... or even as Johnny Cage, is a tough choice. I feel like he might be devoted full-time to the Crow, even without being the main character, he's a major player. We might be able to get him for Annihilation, but he's out for the first movie. So, we'll stick with Linden Ashby as Johnny and Chris Casamassa as Scorpion.

Chances aren't likely that Street Fighter would hurt Generations, but later films might get hit.
Yeah but Enough to cancel the movies early?
Hrm, Brandon Lee as Scorpion... or even as Johnny Cage, is a tough choice. I feel like he might be devoted full-time to the Crow, even without being the main character, he's a major player. We might be able to get him for Annihilation, but he's out for the first movie. So, we'll stick with Linden Ashby as Johnny and Chris Casamassa as Scorpion.
A Shame, maybe in other role in the future them-

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/concept-art-of-cancelled-turok-movie-revealed.1505134/ Hey buddy one idea for the future..If Turok Happens at all, i think so, as ultra early Killer App