Maps you are Most Proud of

VT45

Banned
I'm proud of this map:
attachment.php

VT45

Banned
Cool, but what happened to India's Eastern region? (That part above Bangladesh and below Bhutan) It's not got the same colour as the rest of india-pakistan.

At some point in the future, in order to consolidate a stable union between India and Pakistan, India lost a couple bits, I suppose.

Why is it a GIF? :confused:

It's a GIF because the file was too big as a PNG or a JPEG to be uploaded to the board. So I had to post it as a GIF.

In truth, I am proud of all my maps. I spend so much time on them I can't help to grow a little attached to them. But this one is special to me because of all the "craziness" in this TL, and I'm so proud of it that it is currently my computer's background.

Sorry if it's hard to read.

Last edited:
Oh my, that is awesome. You used my favorite system for the states in the USNA. :cool:

Though I wish the rest of the writing a bit bigger, I can barely read it.

Do you realise how big the graphic would have to be to fit all that writing in at a reasonable size :)?

The sectioning of the old northwest was indeed inspired/stolen in part from one of your maps, though I forget which one (though a tri-peninsular Franklin and Ontario getting Chippewa and Northern Michigan in exchange for losing the Ottawa Watershed and southern Niagara is novel ;)).

i'm proud of this one because, it feels like it comes out of a geography class book...

If you don't recall, it is a TL where Tito dies during WW2 and Allies liberate Yugoslavia, once back on the throne King Peter II reforms the country, taking UK, USA and FRG for models.

Yugoslavia_46.png

Last edited:
i'm proud of this one because, it feels like it comes out of a geography class book...

If you don't recall, it is a TL where Tito dies during WW2 and Allies liberate Yugoslavia, once back on the throne King Peter II reforms the country, taking UK, USA and FRG for models.

Can I use that in my AAR?

That is quite well-done. Looks like it was ripped straight out of a history book.